WHAT?!?! PAC SPUD IS BUGGED

Fire trap keep damaging you after out. WHILE BEING HIT BY A KNOCKBACK WAND, UR IMUNE TO SPUDS (found out in level 2 cuz pvp is on). I DIED 3 TIMES IN 1 ON LEVEL 3 CUZ U CAN DIE WHILE DEAD, AND FIRE TRAP. PLS HELP

Comments

• If you play on a laggy device, then fire traps damage you even when you can't see them on the screen.
  • No lag at all, and it is not visual.
  • Roxie01 said:

No lag at all, and it is not visual.

You can believe it is not lag, but the only way it could happen is due to your connection, or lattency with the server. As a lot of players were in at the same time, the lattency had increased for some players (me included).
  • There were 2 or 3 ppl at the time, and has never happened. Also only works with the grey traps for trap glitch.
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    edited July 2018
    There were 2 or 3 ppl at the time, and has never happened. Also only works with the grey traps for trap glitch.

oops cc bugged out
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    In the bottom right corner of Level 3, there seems to be some invisible thing that damages you and will not let you pass. It was not a laggy device and it was not a fire trap, so idk what else it could have been.
    Also there are a lot of reports of people getting kicked out despite having two or three lives left, due to the fact that they take damage (I took damage from fire trap, but it can probably be anything) during their death animation.
  • I recommend you wait until the room is basically empty before trying. When there are lots of players, the lag increases. Also, play on your best device. I discovered the flame trap problem too, and I'm pretty sure it can be classified as a bug, even if it's due to increased sever latency.
    Lag seems to cause a whole host of problems, honestly. I wonder if they'll eventually upgrade the servers, but I have no idea what kind of budget they're on and if they can even afford it at this point. Who knows.
  • JackFury said:

I recommend you wait until the room is basically empty before trying. When there are lots of players, the lag increases. Also, play on your best device. I discovered the flame trap problem too, and I'm pretty sure it can be classified as a bug, even if it's due to increased sever latency.
    Lag seems to cause a whole host of problems, honestly. I wonder if they'll eventually upgrade the servers, but I have no idea what kind of budget they're on and if they can even afford it at this point. Who knows.

I agree. I still change problems looking at Jurrassic Park/World, but I didn't instantly crash like when the event was still running. Wait until the weekend, when most people have finished it. That being said, there will be many people who are doing it last minute. So I guess my whenever you can :)
  • O my gawd when I was in that hell hole there was teleporting spudbugs ;_:. They would show them walking away then POOF they were turned around headed for me skipping several squares. I was a terrified little Grey. Don't even get me started on the fire going thru the walls. Think I am safe because there is a full block between me and the wall....NO. Shoot me right in the eye :O:.
  • Spudbugs are also ninja, sometimes teleports.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Watch the start

I've also encountered Sonic The Spudbug before