official cubic hospital/qbee hospital

Lets making this game like real life where qbee can sick.
sick qbee must go to hospital and being injured with 100c/200c/etc payment
So its like a new way to earn cubits by injured sick qbee

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    This would be so stupid for me -,-
  • Or how about make the pets getting sick sometimes. You will need to buy medicine to cure your pet.
  • @Hypnoid please no!!! its enough to buy the treats to level them up.... which takes forevers!!!!!!!! (just bein honest)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I rather we, qbees, and pets don't get sick. It's like a food factor. Of course it would make the game more realistic, but I don't deem it to be necessary.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Sorry. This suggestion is not for me.
    I Rather a relaxing creation sandbox, without survival elements.
  • I rather keep the cute cartoonish game like it has.
    Like Ware said.
    I don't think fun cartoon games can become into like....
    Some realistic Micheal Bay, MineCraft stuff.
  • I don't want to pay 100c or 200c, it already too hard to get cubits.
  • Allright lets pass my suggestion xD
  • xSHANEx said:

Yeah, it sounds like if could be a weird addition to the game. After all, we aren't going for reality in this game, you can't mine gold with your hands.
    I'm going to agree with BJDware, as a sandbox game I don't think we should have to log on wondering about our characters and if we are going to have to pay X amount of cubits. I prefer the laid back game play. Build, mine, collect, and make friends.
    It was a good suggestion though, keep'em up!

Mining lava with your hands.
    Water.
    Oil.
    Snot.
    Umbrellas costing over 100,000 cubits.
    This game is like I aom on drugs.
  • @MaryMoon I said sometimes which means the pet will not need medicine everytime. Devs can give getting sick chance %1.2 or something like that.
  • kajiekajie Member
    its good idea but not in cubic castles

hmmm...
  • Hypnoid said:

Or how about make the pets getting sick sometimes. You will need to buy medicine to cure your pet.

I'd rather spend 50c on medicine for my pet than have to pay 200c for my qbee to not be sick, even if a Qbee was sick, what would happen?
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    I'd rather not spend any money on something that could be completely be avoided by not existing in the first place

I like my Cubic Castles experience how it is