Teleport pads?

What if there was block or somthing that would tepleport you to a location set in the realm. This would be great for parkour and other things. Also i was a rainbow snail pet in cc XD

Comments

• +1, it could also be used on adventure maps
  • Piratax10 said:

+1, it could also be used on adventure maps

Thats another great idea
  • +1 for a snail, I dunno about rainbow though.
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    Trying to replace portals? Aghh, look, you made him sad :(

• edited July 2018
    Kewbin said:

Trying to replace portals? Aghh, look, you made him sad :(

I do agree a little,but you cant place portals at the ground. Only portals can put stamps and travel you to other rooms/realms. Because I think he meant only to travel inside 1 room.Nice picture btw xD

I give this a +1
  • This wouldnt replace portals all the way cause the teleport thing would only work in 1 room/realm. You can have them in other rooms/realms but you cant conect them through different places. You could only connect them in 1 room/realm. Also it would be smaller, mabe even just 1 block instead of a 3 by 3 for a door.
  • ;0; a snail pet yes yes yes +111111
  • ;0; a snail pet yes yes yes +111111

Lol, of course i have your vote on this.
  • Was this the Past suggestion u did about the Bumper? still +1
  • GoldbusterGoldbuster Member
    edited July 2018
    Doorways has been forgotten
  • Doorways has been forgotten

Pray for'em Y^Y
  • Was this the Past suggestion u did about the Bumper? still +1

Kinda XD
  • DjedoDjedo Member

What if there was block or somthing that would tepleport you to a location set in the realm. This would be great for parkour and other things. Also i was a rainbow snail pet in cc XD

If You are at realm you can use warp bumper, or if you want specific location there is foor bumper.
  • Djedo said:

If You are at realm you can use warp bumper, or if you want specific location there is foor bumper.
    For a warp bummper the owner of the realm has to be there and for the food bummper idk :P. Stop trying to ruin the idea XDDDD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Djedo said:

But with food bumpers I have to drag my inventory up, click on the food, and eat it. It takes too long. We need these teleport blocks!
  • U said:

Djedo said:

But with food bumpers I have to drag my inventory up, click on the food, and eat it. It takes too long. We need these teleport blocks!
    and those teleports pads, in go bumper dont lose the time, if eat a food, the time gone
  • Perhaps the telepads (yes I thought this name fit the situation better) could have SENTRY items for themselves, just like the doors do. Permissions for each one (those being personal, password, friend, and seeker). ALSO, this opens up some new doors (no pun intended towards the poor portalways) for new telepad stamps! Maybe there could be a default pad, then several themed ones for each unique stamp.

• Normal
    • Futuristic
    • Rustic (Old Rusted Metal)
    • Rainbow
    • A few more because this list might go on forever...
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    -1 It would replace portals, but there should be a block that can teleport spud bugs and stuff like that
  • Log_er said:

-1 It would replace portals, but there should be a block that can teleport spud bugs and stuff like that

It wouldnt replace portals
  • Bump :P
  • Log_erLog_er Member

Log_er said:

if "teleport pads" were added into the game, what would doors be needed for?
  • Log_er said:

Log_er said:

if "teleport pads" were added into the game, what would doors be needed for?
    Doors would still be uses for the same reson. Telepads would just be another way to add a new item thats smaller and more decorative to the game for like parkour, adventure maps, and other thing. Also dont forget abought the rainbow slail pet XDDD