I need help with a pet.

Hello Mods and admins or other fellows I need help with a pet. So basically I have this pet (Dog) In my cubic castles friend realm (Mine) His brother unpermed me in his realm thinking that I was someone else so my dog was left in his realm and now it's stuck with me forever until I get it fixed (which I can't) My dog has been there for 3months and I also spoke to Nolana about it but she couldn't help so I thought typing this down on forums. I really want my dog back and I can't get rid of it until that player comes online which he hasn't for the past 5months. (Coreyo is his username)

Thank you very much for reading this hope you can help! :) If can't then I'll guess I have to be stuck with this dog forever!

Comments

• It would mean a lot to me if you help me fix this!
    Thank you all <3
  • Quite a tough case... Maybe tell him who you are?
  • Quite a tough case... Maybe tell him who you are?

Joystick I tried it but he hasn't been on for 5months. He probably scammed my dog and unfriended me and my dog is in his realm :(
  • If he hasn't been on for 5 months he won't rpobably return I'm sorry... You can contact support but idk what they could do..

http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Maybe kill it, and then place another pet while it is dead? Idk if the "you need to put your current pet back first" thing will prevent this, but it's worth a shot!
  • Maybe kill it, and then place another pet while it is dead? Idk if the "you need to put your current pet back first" thing will prevent this, but it's worth a shot!

Oh! That is quite the neat case! I thought it was a "I can't get my dog back help me" case. I actually like that you have given up on it, and acknowledge that it cannot be obtained. At the same time, I find it quite interesting how you want to get rid of it so bad XD. I would try Silverdash's idea here. Sounds the most plausible.
  • Maybe kill it, and then place another pet while it is dead? Idk if the "you need to put your current pet back first" thing will prevent this, but it's worth a shot!

I tried it alot
  • I tried using another pet but it still says 'Put that pet back first'
  • Well the ONLY solution is to get your perm back.
  • I've sent a ticket and waiting for 3days! Plus that person hasn't been on for 4months so I'm guessing he won't be on for other months so I'm stuck with it.
  • I've sent a ticket and waiting for 3days! Plus that person hasn't been on for 4months so I'm guessing he won't be on for other months so I'm stuck with it.

I thought it was five months... *Reads above once more* wait a minute. So your dog has been stuck there for 3 months, but the person has been gone for 5? It's either meet are not getting the right info, or so staying else is going on here. You know what, nvm I'm probably just in my own head. I can't wait to see how this whole thing unfolds...

Be patient. They can't handle too many requests in under three days. You could try being the one answering them,it's not easy.
  • Well now I can't find out since I got banned for 90days and I don't know why.
    >:(
  • Could a mod help me?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member

Maybe kill it, and then place another pet while it is dead? Idk if the "you need to put your current pet back first" thing will prevent this, but it's worth a shot!

I tried it alot
    Sorry, that is the only thing I can think of. I think the admins should get rid of the put current pet back before getting another. It only works if the pet is in another realm anyway.
  • Well, even if I do get that pet removed; Will I get that dog back? Since it's mine.
    I can't check now :( Banned for 76days
  • TssmTssm Member
    edited August 2018

Well, even if I do get that pet removed; Will I get that dog back? Since it's mine.

First of all if you have proof (screenshots) you can completely proof that you own the dog/item.

Second of all you can actually manage if you have the proof (screenshots) of the dog/item you own to request a help from the Cubic Castle http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/open.phpand they will try their best to solve your problem.

If that helped let me know..
    If you have question feel free to message me.
  • TssmTssm Member
    Tssm said:

Well, even if I do get that pet removed; Will I get that dog back? Since it's mine.

First of all if you have proof (screenshots) you can completely proof that you own the dog/item.

Second of all you can actually manage if you have the proof (screenshots) of the dog/item you own to request a help from the Cubic Castle Support they will try their best to solve your problem.

• TssmTssm Member
    Tssm said:

Tssm said:

Second of all you can actually manage if you have the proof (screenshots) of the dog/item you own to request a help from the Cubic Castle >>Support<<</b> they will try their best to solve your problem.

• Hmm I don't have any proofs because I wouldn't take screenshots of my own pets. Like anyone can say "Oh that's my pet dog" and its the same level and hide their dog in their realm and try to trick others and get a free dog. Well anyways I don't have any proof and so does that mean I wouldn't get it back? His username (the person who has muy dog is ) Coreyo
    Hope you find out how solve this impossible mystery.... Thanks anyways for helping out!
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    They can track the location of the kennel. Or at least I think so.
    Please send another ticket and check your mail inbox every 12 or so hours. You can reply to them via the "reply" button within the mail. You can also find out why you got banned at the same time. Just make sure that the email adress that you enter its yours.
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited August 2018
    Just trying not to be frustrated because 1) I got scammed 2) I probably wouldn't get my dog back 3) I got banned for a reason I don't know
    Its said I was part of a blue course scam but I didn't do anything like it. I'm so confused
    I was in the blue course for some giveaway but apart from that nothing