Hey mods please help...

00cubik0000cubik00 Member
edited July 2018 in Help Requests
I know i have put a bunch of dumb disscussions and im sorry about that... But this onebis the most stupidest one i will ever put on here... Soooooo my cousin 00Old jamper00 forgot his password. Forgot the E-MAIL and dosent want to make a ticket because it is "a waste of time" so i want to take matters in my own hands... Yes i know thats dumb and people are going to be "lol u dumb u cant do that" yes yes i know im an idiot for saying this blah blah blah. So i want to see if u can help me... Yes im an idiot have it at me....

Comments

• That's not your account. He forgot both e-mail and password... well done.. The only way is to contact support, but as it is a "waste of time", then he won't have his account back. This is not up to you to do this for him.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    You can always message Mabz's and see if he can help you, as your accounts are technically connected by IP and if you bought Cubits that helps too. Just send Mabz's a support ticket, see what he has to say, if he can help you, you just get him to message Mabz's afterwards.
  • You can always message Mabz's and see if he can help you, as your accounts are technically connected by IP and if you bought Cubits that helps too. Just send Mabz's a support ticket, see what he has to say, if he can help you, you just get him to message Mabz's afterwards.

*facepalm*
    He already said it was a waste of time.
  • Well the CC staff can't help him if he can't help himself.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Only thing he can do is contact support when he gets the time
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/open.php
This discussion has been closed.