Ramadhan Ideas!

DeemzDeemz Member
edited July 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
1- Make A Ramadhan Flash Sale

Usualy, events have packs of their own, the summer, xmas, easter, and thanksgiving. But in ramadhan, i propose something else, for ramadhan, cubit store items will get random price cuts at random times everyday! Not just cubits, but real ingame items, like maybe the dorkmobile could surge down from 5k to 2.5k, or the clanstone could cut its price from 10.000c to 7.500c, anyways, you get the point. Add a timer for the price cut, from 5-15 minutes,
I know this will wreck prices in the player market, certain items will devalue and just, sink. But hey! Its all on ramadhan!

2- Make Rares Purchaseable Again

have a more propostorous plan that’ll wreck the cubic market even more
Make rares purchaseable in random times from 3-7 minutes, this idea will be the most ludicrous and has the least chance of being passed around the dev team,

3- Give Qbees Cubits
in the last day of ramadhan. Kids usualy receive money from their relatives (similar to the stuff done in chinese new year) we could give out cubits in the last day of ramadhan, which is, a waay safer plan than the first and second one. Much like the new years event,

Anyways. This is just my opinion, the ideas are not the most profitable buisness plan though, but it does something to aknowledge the muslim comunity in cc.

Thats all from me.

Comments

• Flash sales for Eid have been suggested in another thread and I don't like this - no offence intended to the Muslim community but aren't you supposed to share your conservation with poor people not spend on cubits? I can see some members of the Muslim community being offended by this. Not all kids get money on last day of Ramadan, this is new to me.

Rares are "purchaseable" from other people...
    I don't like the suggestion of having them back in the shop either because a lot of people will be upset at their rares they paid for being devalued because of a mass re-release.

However I do like your ideas of having cubits more widely available than relying on the few and far between jobs from other players or daily quests. I understand cosmic cow needs funding to support its staff and needs, but it also charges a lot of money in a one-off transaction that you would expect to pay for a full game. Perhaps a compromise would be a one-off transaction for an item which gives you cubits in exchange for mine items once a day?

• I am not Muslim I am a Baptist so if they add a Ramadan Sale they should add a Easter and Christmas Sale. Plus the price of items in the Cubic Castle economy depends on Consumer confidence and demand.
  • I am not Muslim I am a Baptist so if they add a Ramadan Sale they should add a Easter and Christmas Sale. Plus the price of items in the Cubic Castle economy depends on Consumer confidence and demand.

There usually are sales at Christmas/new years.