How long does it fake for your farmables to "regrow"?

By farmables i'm not talking about crops, instead i'm talking about: bushes; rubber trees.
So yea, if you have an answer to this question i'd be happy
(from my own experience they don't take long)

Comments

• AroeAroe Member
    I believe they all take about 30-45 minutes for them to fully harvestable again, no matter what Realm they’re in or when you placed them.
  • 20 minutes with soil I believe (soil block underneath. Soil: dirt, tree top, and water). If someone could get an exact time to put on Wiki that would be smart.
  • lucaaa795 said:

20 minutes with soil I believe (soil block underneath. Soil: dirt, tree top, and water). If someone could get an exact time to put on Wiki that would be smart.

Doesnt matter if its soil, lava or nothing. They grow at the same rate on all
    I've set two (soil and not) "farmables" beside each other and the soil one grew much faster.
  • lucaaa795 said:

20 minutes with soil I believe (soil block underneath. Soil: dirt, tree top, and water). If someone could get an exact time to put on Wiki that would be smart.

I've set two (soil and not) "farmables" beside each other and the soil one grew much faster.
    Hmmm good good....
  • lucaaa795 said:

That's because you picked off the one above soil earlier. The rate of regrow has always been constant.
  • Fact: 20 minutes no matter what it is growing on. I planted over 2200 so when I pick 2200 within 20 minutes, I can start at the beginning again and pick continuously.

BTW it is best to grow on walls as there is more wall space and there will ever be floor space that you can see well enough to pick properly. Wall levels also allow you to pick 4 tall rows as long as you have attractor perk.

A 25x25 room 100 tall is more than enough to have 2500 cotton and 2500 rubber in.

To have 2 rubber rows per level, add a rubber trunk then a temp block and a second rubber trunk on top, then remove the temp block.

To have 4 tall bushes, attach the 4th bush to the outside if the walkway on each level as picking is done on the outside.

If your room is large enough, you can also have inside rows picking as in the case of a shared room.