CaS-xT is a drop game scammer!

I was playing CaS-xT's drop game and it seemed pretty real then when I dropped my Angels (Normal) Eyepatdh, Suit Jacket, Bunny Top Hat, Mute Bumper, Gather Bumper and Hidey bumper, He banned me! Please help me and get my items back! I might quit cc if I don't get them back :c

Comments

• u need proof also send it to scam report thread if u have
  • ahmad09 said:

u need proof also send it to scam report thread if u have

Joystick has screenshot's of it but not him scamming me because he banned everybody and locked the realm
  • Bluejay_1 said:
    My items won't be returned though! :(
  • contact support
  • Ok thanks I will send a support ticket to try and get my items returned
  • Sir. Mike said:

Bluejay_1 said:
    My items won't be returned though! :(
    It is good to post there anyway so people can be aware of the scammer and mods can have a look into it. But yea contact support regarding your items
  • Okay thanks
  • This guy is a scammer. Cas-Xt (I know off by heart now) needs a permanent ban. I have screenshots myself, and I know this is supposed to be on scam reports but I've already started, and the discussion has not been closed yet. He goes after newbies, and takes them to a room where he tells them to drop stuff. He has a person who pretends to win. I saw Cas-Xt in the lobby today and stopped him from scamming a couple of people. I felt terrible losing pretty much everything I owned. I was a low level back then, and I've gotten over it. I thought he was permanently banned, but now he is online again. Please get this guy off of CC. He scammed so many people and literally has a room of items he scammed.The first screenshot is me on an apt in his "collection", and the second is the scamming room (XD). I thought this was taken care of, but I guess it has not. He NEEDS to be banned for good, if it's the last thing I do in CC. He goes after the little guys, and this can ruin their experience of the game. I'm trying to think of Mod's names but I'm just so angry attend fact that he is playing again. @scorto7 ummmm, only ones I can think of that are possible to tag XD.
  • This guy is a scammer. Cas-Xt (I know off by heart now) needs a permanent ban. I have screenshots myself, and I know this is supposed to be on scam reports but I've already started, and the discussion has not been closed yet. He goes after newbies, and takes them to a room where he tells them to drop stuff. He has a person who pretends to win. I saw Cas-Xt in the lobby today and stopped him from scamming a couple of people. I felt terrible losing pretty much everything I owned. I was a low level back then, and I've gotten over it. I thought he was permanently banned, but now he is online again. Please get this guy off of CC. He scammed so many people and literally has a room of items he scammed.The first screenshot is me on an apt in his "collection", and the second is the scamming room (XD). I thought this was taken care of, but I guess it has not. He NEEDS to be banned for good, if it's the last thing I do in CC. He goes after the little guys, and this can ruin their experience of the game. I'm trying to think of Mod's names but I'm just so angry attend fact that he is playing again. @scorto7 ummmm, only ones I can think of that are possible to tag XD.

@Superxtreme @SirKewberth @Hinter @Siddd
  • I am pretty much broke and am thinking about quitting cc because of this guy.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited July 2018
    No need to mass tag, I've already reported him on Discord as I told you.
This discussion has been closed.