Add the deep forest for other time please :(

Hi, im spanish but... im sad for the deep forest, is or ''was'' the best forest for me, add this forest pls :

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited July 2018
    They are still available. Just, as many players stopped camping there, they're rarer to find. But they're still availbale anyway, and can be entered by the same way.

Todavía están disponibles. Simplemente, como muchos jugadores dejaron de acampar allí, son más raros de encontrar. Pero todavía están disponibles de todos modos, y se pueden ingresar de la misma manera.
  • Oh, thank you, I went to find one and I did not find it in any world, I thought that they had already removed it because it was very easy to find it. And now it gets very difficult
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Agree that it's extremely hard to find them now (or I had really bad run with the RNG for them today). I visited every forest mine in 4 of the 5 overworlds (all but Eden) and many multiple times (especially in Aspen, I think I visited those at least three times each, providing enough time for them to respawn between visits). I only found two deep forest mines - one that already had a bunch of people in it, and finally found one that was empty in Pelago.

I really really really dislike that they are the same as the forest mines on the overworld map, and that it's RNG that determines if it will be a regular or deep forest mine when you jump in...it's almost as heinous as the RNG for honey vs beeswax drops from the beehives (which is another major annoyance if you are trying to mine for honey or beeswax). It's just plain irritating to have to jump in/out of mines and keep jumping to other mines until you find a deep forest mine if they aren't going to be 50/50.

As has been suggested, make all the forest mines in a couple of the overworlds all deep forest mines, so people know they can go there to gather the deep forest mine resources. This RNG thing stinks right now, especially when the dice rolls are against you when you are trying to gather resource only available from one or the other mine.
  • b3achy said:

Agree that it's extremely hard to find them now (or I had really bad run with the RNG for them today). I visited every forest mine in 4 of the 5 overworlds (all but Eden) and many multiple times (especially in Aspen, I think I visited those at least three times each, providing enough time for them to respawn between visits). I only found two deep forest mines - one that already had a bunch of people in it, and finally found one that was empty in Pelago.

I really really really dislike that they are the same as the forest mines on the overworld map, and that it's RNG that determines if it will be a regular or deep forest mine when you jump in...it's almost as heinous as the RNG for honey vs beeswax drops from the beehives (which is another major annoyance if you are trying to mine for honey or beeswax). It's just plain irritating to have to jump in/out of mines and keep jumping to other mines until you find a deep forest mine if they aren't going to be 50/50.

As has been suggested, make all the forest mines in a couple of the overworlds all deep forest mines, so people know they can go there to gather the deep forest mine resources. This RNG thing stinks right now, especially when the dice rolls are against you when you are trying to gather resource only available from one or the other mine.

Not "extremely hard".. I usually find one every 10 - 15 mines
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    It isn’t that hard to find really, you just gotta jump in a few forest mines (not a lot) and you’ll find em :3
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Maybe I had a bad run with the RNG then...I spent at least a half an hour (or more) jumping around to all the mines mentioned (probably close to 50 mines) before I found one that was newly spawned.
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    b3achy said:

Maybe I had a bad run with the RNG then...I spent at least a half an hour (or more) jumping around to all the mines mentioned (probably close to 50 mines) before I found one that was newly spawned.

Oh no >.< hopefully the qbee gods will help you find them easier!