Baconation needs you!!!

So my name is -Bacon Bits- and I want to make CC a better place by making a clan called Baconation but to start this we need you.
Goals:
-be the very best like no one ever was
-become a better clan than kingdom of BillyBoo
-making CC a better place for everyone
- making everyone a bacon eater
Needs/donations:
-Sadly this wonderfully tasty clan is not yet a thing so we need donations here is a list of things we need
-we need cubits to afford rooms realms and a clanstone
-mineables meaning anything found in mines
-building blocks to make this clan reach its peak potential
-most importantly we need people that will stick with us and will make CC a better place

If you would like to donate head to Bit’s Shop which is more like my mini storage/lobby thank you to all who finished reading this and who donate!!! :)

Comments

• LateCom said:

bye bye bacon ;( sad to see you go

wot
  • Ahmad09 said:

LateCom said:

wot
    I'm guessing they are in the same clan.
  • A clan's goal should never be, "better than everyone else". Just look at the other clans that wish to do the same. Instead try for a clan that satisfies your members and just have fun. Not beat this clan and that clan. It's honestly childish and just irritating.
  • A clan's goal should never be, "better than everyone else". Just look at the other clans that wish to do the same. Instead try for a clan that satisfies your members and just have fun. Not beat this clan and that clan. It's honestly childish and just irritating.

I think he means better by being a more active and positive clan compared to others.

I hope this clan will come true!
  • LateCom said:

Wait what I’m not leaving

A clan's goal should never be, "better than everyone else". Just look at the other clans that wish to do the same. Instead try for a clan that satisfies your members and just have fun. Not beat this clan and that clan. It's honestly childish and just irritating.

I think he means better by being a more active and positive clan compared to others.

I hope this clan will come true!
    Yes I mean be more active in the community and make cc even better ;)