Watering Crops Animation

DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
edited July 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
When watering crops, a big pile of water splashes up from the soil. This is cool, and makes for an enjoyable watering. However, in mass production of crops, this is very laggy. I propose that we lose a bit of animation, due to the fact that I've crashed multiple times in the last month (with this new update). I'm watering crops, and I crash. It's terrible. I manage to walk through Artzy's Vends without crashing, yet watering crops is all it takes.

Comments

• When watering crops, a big pile of water splashes up from the soil. This is cool, and makes for an enjoyable watering. However, in mass production of crops, this is very laggy. I propose that we lose a bit of animation, due to the fact that I've crashed multiple times in the last month (with this new update). I'm watering crops, and I crash. It's terrible. I manage to walk through Artzy's Vends without crashing, yet watering crops is all it takes.

Oh I know, just put the option in settings to disable the watering animation, simple as pie :)
  • When watering crops, a big pile of water splashes up from the soil. This is cool, and makes for an enjoyable watering. However, in mass production of crops, this is very laggy. I propose that we lose a bit of animation, due to the fact that I've crashed multiple times in the last month (with this new update). I'm watering crops, and I crash. It's terrible. I manage to walk through Artzy's Vends without crashing, yet watering crops is all it takes.

Oh I know, just put the option in settings to disable the watering animation, simple as pie :)
    Wait, you can do that?

Wait, you can do that?
    No, that’s a suggestion to the devs :)
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • Ah. I get it. Smart. So those devices that can handle it are still able to use it.
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    Or just an option to disable all particle effects altogether.
  • Pimydd said:

Or just an option to disable all particle effects altogether.

Yep, would be nice for mobile devices if you could disable wind machine, acceloring, water current, watering crop, and any other particles. It might be hard to distinguish water currents from normal water, but you would just have to sit in the water to find out.