Some scenarios I would like insight on.

TetriminoTetrimino Member
edited July 2018 in General Chat
Hey everyone,
I need your opinion and views on this.
Let's say, as an example, Person A is an average qbee, and Person B is a millionaire.

Let's just say Person B hosts a giveaway.
Person B putz prizes, and person B starts the event.
Person A comes in, and completes the event, fair and square.
Person A takes prize, and waits there for he wants prize. There are 25 other players in the prize area.
Suddenly, Person B accuses Person A and Friend C, for SCAMMING and Slanders, Blackmails, And Bully them in a derogatory manner.
Person B: (broadcasts to realm) Banning all players who are at the dispenser.
Person A, accompanied with Friend C and Unknown D , E and F are banned from the realm.

10 minutes later...

Person B: Thanks to person A and Friend c, THEY RUINED THIS GIVEAWAY! I WILL CLOSE IT THANKS TO THEM! THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

What did you think of that scenario? comment below your thoughts.

Scenario 2:

Several Days Later...

Person A: Vend Shop! Come I Buy Cheap Rares Your Price!

Person B: Hollawarp Person A is A SCAMMER! HE IS A PIECE OF ( poo )

Narrator: Person B continues to diss Person A.

Person B then spreads fake rumours about person A, example:

Person B: DID YOU KNOW????? PERSON A SCAMMED MY 200-300k WORTH OF ITEMS! HE IS A BIG SCAMMER!

Person A, trying to avoid all drama and disputes / conflicts as possible, remains silent.

Please state your views about this situation yourself.

Comments

• AroeAroe Member
    edited July 2018
    I feel like this was an indirect jab/reference towards the fight that ensued today between two largely known members of the community, a fight that has since been dealt with and should remain that way.

But, if I am wrong and it’s just a mere coincidence of your scenarios and the heated drama of today, then I really don’t think any of it matters. At the end of the day, it’s just a game, and if you have a serious issue with someone the Moderators will surely do their job to their fullest extent.

If you have screenshots of bullying/harassment then I’d advise you to file a serious report towards the Support Team, because that’s obviously not permitted at all, but simple rumors being whispered from ear to ear are hardly a bad thing and are most certainly not the end of the world.

Rumors fade, people forget, people lose interest, people grow up.

Just try to live by the golden “5x5” rule which is, “if it doesn’t matter in five years, don’t spend more then five minutes worrying about it” and I guarantee you’ll look back on this someday and see how just how little it impacted your life.
This discussion has been closed.