I am asking for more currencies (in Cubic Store)

HM_PlHM_Pl Member
edited July 2018 in Suggestions & Comments

I am asking for more currencies (in Cubic Store), I am from Poland and one dollar costs 4.50 PLN

Comments

• The HQ is based in the USA, so it is in $. But if they add new currencies, the price will stay the same in $, just converted in your currency.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited July 2018

The HQ is based in the USA, so it is in $. But if they add new currencies, the price will stay the same in $, just converted in your currency.

Exactly. The price would stay the same regardless. Are you asking that it show the exact amount it would cost in your currency the store? E.g., instead of $10 USD for a pack it would show 37.21 złoty? That would be nice, though you can just use Google to calculate it :)
    Maybe this is something they could look into.
  • HM_PlHM_Pl Member
    edited July 2018
    I understand that, but in the US, for example, the 1000c package costs 1.99 $ and in Poland the price is four times higher so we have to pay more. I'm sorry if I did not understand something. (I'm not only asking for PLN but also for other currencies)
  • HM_Pl said:

I understand that, but in the US, for example, the 1000c package costs 1.99 $ and in Poland the price is four times higher so we have to pay more. I'm sorry if I did not understand something. (I'm not only asking for PLN but also for other currencies)

Poland is one of the countries with very high currency rate. Thats the bad thing. Sorry, but scene HQ's are in California, prices would stay the same.
  • HM_PlHM_Pl Member
    It's a pity, but thank you for the attention