Is there a way to request the destruction/removal of an unwanted realm?

I have a few realms that I had purchased way back when, and I would like to reuse their names, however I find that I can't have 2 realms with the same name, because that would be confusing, so I would like to know if there was a sort of PM or a place where we could file to have a realm removed from our roster. My realms tab is full of around 3-4 realms that I do not use, and would like to get rid of permanently, NO REFUNDS are okay, I just want the realms gone.

So is there a way to do this?

Comments

• AroeAroe Member
    If you do manage to somehow get rid of them, please tell us (well, me specifically)!

I’ve got one realm that is just bothering me ever since I realized it’s too small to use, and now I hate how ugly it looks in my Realms tab in the Lobby since I barely use it and thus, keep it locked 24/7. And since it’s locked all around the clock, I’d love to just get rid of it permanently.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Ask support

Got a link to their ticket box?

I want to also keep this discussion open just in case an admin sees this and decides to tend to my realm destruction needs.
  • noentnoent Member

lucaaa795 said:

Ask support

I want to also keep this discussion open just in case an admin sees this and decides to tend to my realm destruction needs.
    I asked support yesterday about that here what mabz said:

• NoeNt said:

lucaaa795 said:

Ask support

I asked support yesterday about that here what mabz said:

LateCom said:

just nuke realm
    change realm name
    rebuild new one
    done boom

Thank you for the answers. These really do clear up a lot for me.

We can have a moderator close the discussion, as the issue has been resolved.