My typeing isn’t working

About half the time that I type in chat on mobile instead of me being able to see the words I’m typing, it is just a keyboard and I can’t see what I’m typing so I can’t edit what I’m saying and it makes me look like I can’t spell. It’s very annoying. Started happening when deep forest came out

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited July 2018
    Old bug that I've experienced years ago..
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited July 2018
    I've always had that. I'm on mobile Android. It takes skill to remember what you are saying and what letters you have pressed. At the same time, English doesn't seem to be your first language (sorry, it's good for a second, but your lack of experience is apparent), skit may become a challenge to write without the ability to see. I would love if this could be fixed, as sometimes it becomes obnoxious writing a sign five times before it comes out correctly.

Edit: When you see a word (skit) from a previous comment but don't remember what you were saying. Perhaps stuff?
  • I mean my fingers sometimes hit a letter beside the letter I am trying to hit and I’m not able to see if I did that or not also don’t hate on my English pls
  • Marener said:

I mean my fingers sometimes hit a letter beside the letter I am trying to hit and I’m not able to see if I did that or not also don’t hate on my English pls

I wasn't spreading hate :)
    At least not on purpose. I was just saying it could be a burden for you and for many (for the forgiveness of sins. Do this, in memory, of me. Sorry, made me think of that). Just proves that it needs to be fixed.
  • Unmmm what does that mean???