FIX THE WARP FOOD BLOCK TRAP

Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
edited April 2016 in Bug Reports
Please fix all the goshdang traps i just wasted all my sugar on lame pizzas and this has ti stop NOWW

Comments

• I feel ya, I meant to bonk a bumper to return to a realm to sell something, and I walked into the bumper trap. Lost about 79 sugar.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Firstly no need to use bad language in a thread. You know it's bad, you covered it up with *'s.

How would they fix it? I'd love to know. It's something which has been around since they got released.
  • Look i cant help it we spend out c to get sugar and what happens these dang trollers feel the need to waste it with their lame cookies or pizzas or burgers it need s to be fixed
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    I hate when someone do hollawarp and there are that thing and i waste many sugar :(
  • Try to never carry your warp sugar while they fix this idiot trap, the trap makers should get 2 warnings or a 1 day ban
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Another one?
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • The race blocks too, the finish bumpers acts as a replacement for the guesltbook
  • I think this also is a mobile thing
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    how about after bonking 5 times, itll tell you "please wait 20 seconds to bump again." maybe no limit if you have perm..?
  • edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    Wurfino said:

719matmat said:

how about after bonking 5 times, itll tell you "please wait 20 seconds to bump again."

Similar to what I've said. And agreed with the suggestion.
    Wurfino said:

I would suggest to make the food warps limit to 5+ bonks. After you have reached the limit (for example, 5 bonks on the bumper), You'll have to wait over 10+ minutes for you to be able to get some more food warps. This is aimed for less trolls.

yeah, just that 10 mins is a bit too much ;P imo
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wurfino said:

719matmat said:

Wurfino said:

719matmat said:

how about after bonking 5 times, itll tell you "please wait 20 seconds to bump again."

Similar to what I've said. And agreed with the suggestion.
    Wurfino said:

I would suggest to make the food warps limit to 5+ bonks. After you have reached the limit (for example, 5 bonks on the bumper), You'll have to wait over 10+ minutes for you to be able to get some more food warps. This is aimed for less trolls.

yeah, just that 10 mins is a bit too much ;P imo
    It was actually an example :)
    Maybe 1 min? Thats not too short/long imo
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Or they could make it so they ask you "Are you sure you want to use sugar to get this food" or something like that
  • Or they could make it so they ask you "Are you sure you want to use sugar to get this food" or something like that

Then that would be very time consuming. Imagine bumping a food bumper, and that pop up shows up everytime, and you have to click yes everytime you bump it.
  • PEgamingPEgaming Member
    edited April 2016
    The best solution is a cooldown, like the others said. You should be able to bonk the bumper three times, and try any more, you will get a message that says "You have more than enough telefoods to come back here! Bump again in 15 seconds!"
    It might be inconvenient, so the solution is that people who have permission in the realm the bumper is in will be able to get as much as they want. Accidentally go in your own trap? Serves you right for trying to waste other's hard earned sugar.
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Why don't we just make warp bumpers not work from underneath.. It would prevent this all together :)
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember

Why don't we just make warp bumpers not work from underneath.. It would prevent this all together :)

Problem Solved XD
  • This will get fixed in the same way the trap for the visitor bumper was fixed.
This discussion has been closed.