scam or misinformation

a company that claims to be affliated with cubic castles has contacted me about using my account to catch scammers the email in question is cosmicplayservices@gmail.com wondering if this is legitament or a scam thank you

Comments

• I was thinking that when i talked to them on the phone but wondered if anyone else had heard of this before?
  • Oh and the player username pulling this off is.xXxxshdowxxXx just wondering if he is an admin or not claims to be sirkewbeth
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Definitely not an admin. Staff will never ask for your username or password or help with scams.
  • turtlej85 said:

Oh and the player username pulling this off is.xXxxshdowxxXx just wondering if he is an admin or not claims to be sirkewbeth

gdog said:

Definitely not an admin. Staff will never ask for your username or password or help with scams.

godg is right. That name rings in my head. XxShawdow. Maybe was in P1. He left suddenly along with his girlfriend and a huge P1 sponor
  • turtlej85 said:

Oh and the player username pulling this off is.xXxxshdowxxXx just wondering if he is an admin or not claims to be sirkewbeth

gdog said:

godg is right. That name rings in my head. XxShawdow. Maybe was in P1. He left suddenly along with his girlfriend and a huge P1 sponor
    na not him dude get ur facts straight its xishadow