Jumping out of cars

I'm going to assume that this so called "glitch" players have been referring to is actually the developers hearing the complaints and trying to prevent players from clipping into walls using cars but is there any way to circumvent the new problem which is the inability to hop out of vehicles when in any liquid/passable block that is either fadey foamed or designed to act in such way?

It has already proven to be annoying in most cases and forces players to teleport to a friend or themself, die from the environmental effect or from any block under the liquid or log out from the game which may force their time in a race to be nullified/invalidated.

Perhaps a unique identifier may be added to these blocks to allow players to jump out of vehicles (but not in) when within these blocks or objects, just a random thought but probably good one, idk.

Comments

• I just wish they'd change cars back. The "jumping up walls" thing was never an issue, you just need a pedestrians only block.
  • JackFury said:

I just wish they'd change cars back. The "jumping up walls" thing was never an issue, you just need a pedestrians only block.

Exactly, it’s so cheap to buy one, you can buy for only 15c, it’s not an issue to adress
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2018
    JackFury said:

I just wish they'd change cars back. The "jumping up walls" thing was never an issue, you just need a pedestrians only block.

people just love to complain about everything...
    i hope they do change it back
  • Piratax10 said:

JackFury said:

people just love to complain about everything...
    i hope they do change it back
    Yep. #ChangeCarsBack
  • I love the car glitch because it was useful for us builders to not have to constantly whip out the scaff to climb up our builds to work on an area. Just plop my car and jump O_O!
  • Yes change it back