Raffle

I am still kind of puzzled of how this raffle will work. Is there more than one prize? Or will one lucky winner win an umbrella? Just curious! ;)

Comments

• Wish you all luck!;D
  • Wish you all luck!;D

:3

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I have only entered 1 token :p i don't care much about winning. Just the excitement and anticipation. But who knows, anyone can be the lucky winner!
  • So true!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Wurfino said:

Entered only 1 token just to try out my luck and for fun, It's fun to have these kind of raffle. Goodluck to players who joined though

Haha, welcome to the club Wurf!
  • RawrItsReReRawrItsReRe Member
    edited March 2018
    (can someone delete this comment) ;c
  • Id like to see an answer too Rawr... Is there only one winner? Do puttin in multiple tokens increase ur chances to win?? There's some good questions with no answers yet...
  • MaryMoon said:

Id like to see an answer too Rawr... Is there only one winner? Do puttin in multiple tokens increase ur chances to win?? There's some good questions with no answers yet...

Probably, cause for example:
    007 entered 2 tokens
    Marymoon entered 3 tokens
    Rawr entered 10 tokens

The system will read it like this:
    Marymoon
    Marymoon
    Marymoon
    Rawr
    Rawr
    Rawr
    Rawr
    Rawr
    Rawr
    Rawr
    Rawr
    So rawr has the highest chance of winning.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yes, there is only one price winnable
  • RawrItsReReRawrItsReRe Member
    edited March 2018
    (oof delete this)
  • If only I had 10 tokens... lol.

Even if you did, there is still a very low chance of winning, because of the growing community, and some Qbees with 100+ tokens >_<