Goodbye friends.

RexguyRexguy IdahoMember
I knew this would happen but I just delayed it and I'm sorry for that... As I'm sure you know I have been very inactive in game and the forums from the stress of school exams, but something else has happened that I don't have the spirt to talk about as it is quiet personal. Because of that I am going to be. Away for quiet sometime and I just want to say thank you for excepting me and being nice to me for the time I was here. This game is a magical experience that I have to move away from for a while.
I would like to thank so many people for my time here.

Greycoralking for being somebody who I could talk to and expressed my option to.
Mr.penguin for being that comedic person who I could always teleport to.
Bella! For being one of my first true friends.
-geo- you were quite funny and made everything better.

There are many more but those are the ones I respected the most
Again I am sorry that I couldn't tell you Ingame but I can't.
I hope you all have the best times of your life's. -Rexguy321

Comments

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Aw :c
    I will miss you Rex! I wish I could have known you better. I hope school goes better and you have a fun life.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Buy rex!
  • rexguy321 said:

I knew this would happen but I just delayed it and I'm sorry for that... As I'm sure you know I have been very inactive in game and the forums from the stress of school exams, but something else has happened that I don't have the spirt to talk about as it is quiet personal. Because of that I am going to be. Away for quiet sometime and I just want to say thank you for excepting me and being nice to me for the time I was here. This game is a magical experience that I have to move away from for a while.
    I would like to thank so many people for my time here.

Greycoralking for being somebody who I could talk to and expressed my option to.
    Mr.penguin for being that comedic person who I could always teleport to.
    Bella! For being one of my first true friends.
    -geo- you were quite funny and made everything better.

There are many more but those are the ones I respected the most
    Again I am sorry that I couldn't tell you Ingame but I can't.
    I hope you all have the best times of your life's. -Rexguy321

Dear Rex,
    I am sorry to see you go. You were a good person in Cubic Castles, and in the forums. I hope you have an amazing journey through the path of life to check where it takes you, and to be there for every important moment. I hope you have fun and will always be as kind and as supportive as you are now. I always had a friend to talk to, or to help me out with anything I needed. I will inform Bella of this. Yet again, have an awesome and amazing life. Sorry for your person issues. Also good luck on your exams I know you will ace them!
    With the best of luck, Geo.