Can someone tell me gameplay recording tips?

i don't need tips about what program and PC to use...
i need tips in the actual recording of it!
what and how do i talk while doing gameplays?!
how do i record a game that i have already beaten without looking fake!?

can someone please help me?

Comments

• RyhRyh Member
    Try being always happy and talking with your fans! :)
  • i dont think that is enough..
    i need a longer explanation, maybe from someone who does record gameplays
  • RyhRyh Member
    Well i already have a channel but stopped, try searching Ryaangu on youtube.
    1. Always be positive, even when you hate or dislike something/someone
    2. Do giveaways and events so people subscribe for more events!
    3. People love being on YouTube, so maybe put some of your subscribers in a video!!
  • Make what you like to make, you shouldnt need to do giveaways and stuff to get subscribers, if you want a nice community then they should subscribe because they like your content. :) Youtube now is about getting famous but I think it should be about having fun and entertaining others. (Shameless plug here) jk lol
    1. Always be positive, even when you hate or dislike something/someone
    2. Do giveaways and events so people subscribe for more events!
    3. People love being on YouTube, so maybe put some of your subscribers in a video!!
    'Sir.Fox' said:

Make what you like to make, you shouldnt need to do giveaways and stuff to get subscribers, if you want a nice community then they should subscribe because they like your content. :) Youtube now is about getting famous but I think it should be about having fun and entertaining others. (Shameless plug here) jk lol

Let me reword that.
    • Have events so you gain subscribers who will come to like your videos
  • Speak enthusiastic, so that viewers may see your videos interesting and attractive.

Or

Speak Cringy like me
  • people watch videos that are funny, entertaining, and (sometimes) that help them (like a guide)

So I would talk about what you're doing in the moment instead of other stuff as you play. For example, if you've already beaten the game and are making a video on "Beating the final boss of X!" then you should talk about the game, not like in a yawning voice, "Yeah, this guy's easy...Anyway did you all watch my other video? Im hosting a giveaway next week..." etc etc.

Instead say stuff like "Yeah, he always attacks after his spin move, gets me all the time!" etc.

It also depends on if you're making a guide or not, if you're just filming yourself play do the steps above, if you're making a guide describe simply what you're doing and what happens/comes next, etc.

Since it seems like you are doing gameplays, be funny! be interesting! Make fun of your opponent,(not in a mean way; just do a small little joke like "You smell like a banana in the freezer" Makes no sense right? Then there you go lol) be funny and nice! Remember to speak clearly, you may want to rehearse what to say first - but don't make it sound monotone. Speak loud and clear. Talk about the game.
    But don't just sit around and talk for the first 10min of your game. Start in the action!

These are my tips, hope they help!
  • people watch videos that are funny, entertaining, and (sometimes) that help them (like a guide)

So I would talk about what you're doing in the moment instead of other stuff as you play. For example, if you've already beaten the game and are making a video on "Beating the final boss of X!" then you should talk about the game, not like in a yawning voice, "Yeah, this guy's easy...Anyway did you all watch my other video? Im hosting a giveaway next week..." etc etc.

Instead say stuff like "Yeah, he always attacks after his spin move, gets me all the time!" etc.

It also depends on if you're making a guide or not, if you're just filming yourself play do the steps above, if you're making a guide describe simply what you're doing and what happens/comes next, etc.

Since it seems like you are doing gameplays, be funny! be interesting! Make fun of your opponent,(not in a mean way; just do a small little joke like "You smell like a banana in the freezer" Makes no sense right? Then there you go lol) be funny and nice! Remember to speak clearly, you may want to rehearse what to say first - but don't make it sound monotone. Speak loud and clear. Talk about the game.
    But don't just sit around and talk for the first 10min of your game. Start in the action!

These are my tips, hope they help!
    that's the explanation i wanted to hear!
    thanks alot tumbleweed! im gonna try your tips and see if they work :)
  • Always talk, sometimes about things that are irrelevant, this will make it so they know the real you a bit better. Don't feel shy to talk (it's hard at 1st but trust me, you will get used to it) don't always focus on 1 thing, try many things.

• i don't need tips about what program and PC to use...

Try streamlabsobs

i need tips in the actual recording of it!
    what and how do i talk while doing gameplays?!

Be engaging and entertaining or try to be informative

how do i record a game that i have already beaten without looking fake!?
    Don't fake it. Find something else within the game to record about.

Make a story about something interesting in the game:

And always do clickbait.
  • I would love to watch videos like Rolim’s! You can check his channel
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    @Piratax10
    Only speaks with confidence, it is essential for to speak fluent, and when you record, you must speak with great energy that gives a good feeling to those who listen to you.

:D