[CLOSE for now i tink...maby]whach out theres a glich out there

darkpqdarkpq Member
edited July 2018 in Bug Reports

theres i glich (i dont now why)that if you use a stormy bottomless..... it will kill your plants (farm crops) for odd reasons it kill all my plants luky for me i have emergency seeds but wach out it my hapend to you i create a ticked for sombody help the situation (i mith edith it later on) txs for reading have a nice day

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Not a bug, this was intended.
    You need to use normal stamp or cloudy bottomless in realms you wish to grow crops in.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    edited July 2018
    txs the problem is the plants before i thit this i give them water (all plants) even i check them twice the blocks still have the effect of the water.Because heres is how it goes you put the farm soil then you put the seeds on them then water them,i did all that not so long ago i use the X-bottomless (i dont remember the name thats why X) but my plants die is that the effect?
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    after using the X-botomless (same situation i dont remember the name) i just login more plants die :( rip:weath live:tomatos they are imiune (oddly enuff)... life of tomatos
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    As previously said just use a normal stamp and your crops wont die.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    edited July 2018
    txs i will be more carfull next time have a nice day...ine more ting do i put close or i leave it like that if i need to tell someting or sonene in this coment section...? in the mean time i will out close for now
This discussion has been closed.