[SPOILER] New Stuffs! ADDED!

Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
edited July 2018 in General Chat
I Found Some Items..

A Bear Trap?

A Book? it Seems related at the Summoning Board Thingy..

A Silver key!

Ink, New Ingredient?

Another Tent, simple design

a Marble?

Never seen this one before, Cutted Rope?

Silver coin!

This one looks like Magic dust at Mobile Legends xD

Added Something!

Comments

• AroeAroe Member
    edited June 2018
    You should consider placing these images in a spoiler or put a warning in your Title, as some may not want to catch sight of these until their official release. :)

On another note, I think the Book & Ink will be used to craft some sort of “Summoning Spell” that will correlate with the “Summoning Rug” that has been shown in previous spoilers and that you’ve mentioned, as well. Perhaps the “M” on the book stands for “Monster” and we’ll be introduced to new mobs?

The bear trap may be just another piece of decor that ties into their Summer/Outdoor Camping Lots Theme, unless they actually plan on adding bears into Mountain Mines that you can capture! And maybe the Silver Key can lock/unlock the bear trap? >:o

These are just my concepts, of course, but I am curious to see as to how they’ll be used if I’m wrong.
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited June 2018
    i have no idea how to put spoiler x.x i just learned by myself how to put those Pictures.
    Aroe said:

You should consider placing these images in a spoiler or put a warning in your Title, as some may not want to catch sight of these until their official release. :)

On another note, I think the Book & Ink will be used to craft some sort of “Summoning Spell” that will correlate with the “Summoning Rug” that has been shown in previous spoilers and that you’ve mentioned, as well. Perhaps the “M” on the book stands for “Monster” and we’ll be introduced to new mobs?

The bear trap may be just another piece of decor that ties into their Summer/Outdoor Camping Lots Theme, unless they actually plan on adding bears into Mountain Mines that you can capture! And maybe the Silver Key can lock/unlock the bear trap? >:o

These are just my concepts, of course, but I am curious to see as to how they’ll be used if I’m wrong.

Actually i was thinking of that, the Summoning Rug, im looking forward for "New mob" on the files

• LateCom said:

hm
    nez the new mineables might be related to these.
    kew said its most likely released on monday.

I saw some Strange Items, must be Ingredients too, too lazy to Post them LOL
  • edited June 2018
    I can remember someone doing a suggestion to write books, I really hope it wont be a dream anymore :O
    Edit: Also I would love it even more if we could actually summon monsters with the book, I would create so much adventures!
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited June 2018
    I saw all of those, and thought "Joystick is not on his game today". They have been around for a bit already (not really compared to all the updates Cubic Castles has), and they hopefully mean something great. At first I thought the "bear trap" was bones, but after further looking at it, it did seem to resemble a trap of some sort.

There seems to be a keyhole in the book. Maybe we unlock it with the key?
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited June 2018
    You got most of the names right...
  • Flooks said:

I can remember someone doing a suggestion to write books, I really hope it wont be a dream anymore :O
    Edit: Also I would love it even more if we could actually summon monsters with the book, I would create so much adventures!

wasnt that someone me? :O
  • @Nez' Ghrul To put things in a "spoiler" tab, type in [ spoiler ] in front of it and [ /spoiler ] at the end. (Without the spaces.)
  • RyhRyh Member
    edited July 2018
    Please edit this discussion and put in the title: (SPOILER) New Stuffs.
    Thank you =)
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I put items in spoilers for you
  • RyhRyh Member
    =D
    edited July 2018
    gdog said:

I put items in spoilers for you

ty G
    JackFury said:

@Nez' Ghrul To put things in a "spoiler" tab, type in [ spoiler ] in front of it and [ /spoiler ] at the end. (Without the spaces.)

Ty Jack xD
  • Flooks said:

wasnt that someone me? :O
    Yes it was :O
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited July 2018
    Wait a minute I think that little lock will have to do something with the silver key :O
  • Sir. Epic said:

Wait a minute I think that little lock will have to do something with the silver key :O

I saw all of those, and thought "Joystick is not on his game today". They have been around for a bit already (not really compared to all the updates Cubic Castles has), and they hopefully mean something great. At first I thought the "bear trap" was bones, but after further looking at it, it did seem to resemble a trap of some sort.

There seems to be a keyhole in the book. Maybe we unlock it with the key?

I literally just said that :P
    edited July 2018
    Sir. Epic said:

Oml Didn't s33 that! :OOO
  • You missed these ones =P

Powder?

Blue and red tent

Don't you think this has a changed? The "face" is the same on the new sentry =P
  • edited July 2018
    Oh man! I got a feeling alot of these might be recipes forum te New update :( )
  • actually im starting to think these (the book and silver key) will be used in a official quest/realm
  • Piratax10 said:

actually im starting to think these (the book and silver key) will be used in a official quest/realm

a lot of new items are linked with a dark / magical theme, so i won't be surprised =3
  • gasp