Can You Lower The Vends In The Cubit Store

I think More Poeple Would Buy More Vends In The Cubit Store If It Was Cheaper Like 1000c For 3 And 2000c for 6 And 3000c For 9

Comments

• +1
    Vends are very overpriced for what they are.
    In fact, a lot of the 'essential' bumpers/blocks could do with some lowering.

I would personally lose some cubits because I already own some vends, but I still support this idea. I'm not greedy and I'm not going to go against making vends more accessible for every player, just because my vends' value would decrease.
  • -1. The price is ok. Each vend is like 500c. But people sell for 350-400c. The price is fine.
  • I’m all for it, it’s a basic necessity, and it would help noobs sell stuff quicker, I think this is a must :D
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    I think this is a horrible idea.

First: People who bought vends for 400c could be eable to buy it 200c
    Second: Reg will lose its value and most people will have vends

So -1
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited June 2018
    Sir. Epic said:

So -1

What’s wrong with making vends more accessible for players without as much cubits?

• -1 prices of vends are cool in my view...

for players who not lazy and have time to level up, merchant 2 is an exelent perk that lower the price for it...

vends 1000c for 3 , nah,not good...

• -1. The price is ok. Each vend is like 500c. But people sell for 350-400c. The price is fine.

I agree bro

• DrakayDrakay Member
    Kirodashi said:

Sir. Epic said:

So -1

What’s wrong with making vends more accessible for players without as much cubits?

That vend will lose its value and it will be a common item
  • +1 -1 Well yeh I would love to make vends cheaper
    but -1 for people who bought it for 350-500c each like me.
    So yeh its a bit unfair, thought thats the price what used for.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Voted to keep the same.
    Vends were never intended to be a replacement for Register trading, but as an ease of access for established traders. Not an essential device really.

If anything, i would like to see a price raise. It's not that i hate them, as i have been a spokesman for them for years, pushing for the implementation. It's just that they are suppose to be an "endgame" sort of thing for traders in a sense. They should not be too easily acquired and should be at a price where a player needs to judge the value of adding one or more.
  • I think they are a fair price and should be kept the same. Cubits are fairly easy to earn and 500c is not that pricey for something that can easily turn a profit. If they were more pricey I be for lowering them but for the price it is and how powerful the item is I feel it is just right! Heck the new deco like the grill that do nothing were 500c lol.