End of cubic? - Important, please read.

RyhRyh Member
In this text I will talk about what is making the game come almost at the end, so please read carefully.

ADVERTISEMENTS
Advertisements is a thing that helps the games a lot and as you can see the cubic castles do not have much ad, but you ask me "Can not they get the money they get with the game and advertise?" Well that question I do not know to answer very well, as they have to pay the servers to keep the game online.
But if they get money they could announce the game and we also can help advertising, for example: facebook, instagram, youtube and many other places that you use.

SOCIAL MEDIA
We have many social networks of cubic castles that have stopped publishing things, for example: tumblr and instagram.
This is very bad for the game, because new members can see the game through the social network.

SCAMMERS, HACKERS...
The game is a lot of fun, but there's always someone who steals others or tries to hack to get things easier.
Also have those new players who are going to sell the item and do not know the price and the person talks low price to buy cheaper.
This is very bad and so many people stop playing, so we need moderators who have a lot of time to help and players reporting people through the forum or discord.

HOLLAWARPS
In the game we only have hollawarps from people selling or buying, it is very rare to have someone doing holla with minigame or anything else.
So we players need creativity to create new things, here's a tip: With the new "redstone" update we can do minigames like minecraft to activate trap with lever.

NEW THINGS
We do not have many cool updates, for example: new blocks, new clothes, new items, new tools to craft things, and more.
And they also decreased our beginner realm which is very sad and we can not create many things, please help giving suggestions that draws attention of the developers.

That was my complaint, I hope you change something in the game.
I await the response from the developers, you can also comment below with tips or even complain.

~ Ryh

@SirKewberth
@CosmicCow

Comments

• Huh? What do you mean, no blocks? WE ARE WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE SO WE CAN MINE MORE OF THEM!!!!
  • RyhRyh Member

Huh? What do you mean, no blocks? WE ARE WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE SO WE CAN MINE MORE OF THEM!!!!

Read carefully, i said that don't have more cool updates and we need, examples: new blocks, clothes, and others.
  • ads not every game needs ads and it already has tapjoy ads

social media not alot if ppl go on tumblr or instegram but ppl go on facebook

scammers that just part of mmo sandbox games
    hackers there arent any hackers thats just people with weak passwords
    new things yes wr do have new cool things take the camping theme this yesr and the new deep forest

cc isnt coming to an end any time soon and is an awesome game ty @Ryh
  • RyhRyh Member
    Mhmmm.
  • ADVERTISEMENTS: Na, the game is getting new players on a good baisis.

SOCIAL MEDIA: Maybe, I dont know

SCAMMERS, HACKERS: True, so many of them. But here is the thing, I have my good side and bad side when it comes to mods. I'm pretty sure they all have opinions about me, just as I have opinions about them. More mods?? Maybe. Maybe make a Jr. Mod role (I suggested before) so mods can see if your able to become a mod when your 17. Jr. Mod role ages 13-16, but mods chose, with permissions of admins.

HOLLAWARPS
    True: People are not interested in games as much as the trade system. I think the economy has gone to far. "With the new "redstone" update we can do minigames like minecraft to activate trap with lever." No, games may have similarities, but also they need differences.

NEW THINGS: Sure, but I think cubic is adding new blocks and all that at a good pace. We have a new mine coming soon. Meaning new blocks and stuff.
  • ValleyValley Member
    Cubic castles isn’t dying it’s growing imo
  • Valley said:

Cubic castles isn’t dying it’s growing imo

Agreed though the community is getting nastier by the second.
  • LateCom said:

game isnt dying
    the community getting more and more greedier + toxic

No, there are more greedy and toxic people, but there are more nice people too.. If everyone you see is greedy or toxic its probably the people you hang around..
  • RyhRyh Member
    Mhmmmmmmmmm! XD
  • LateCom said:

well most of the people i see in giveaways are more demanding nowadays compared to last time, players now when they dont get anything would report the realm (ik its stupid)
    well, let noobs be noobs tbh theres more and more nubs wouldnt it get more troublesome

And how do you distinguish noobs from pros? The clothes they wear?
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

LateCom said:

well most of the people i see in giveaways are more demanding nowadays compared to last time, players now when they dont get anything would report the realm (ik its stupid)
    well, let noobs be noobs tbh theres more and more nubs wouldnt it get more troublesome

And how do you distinguish noobs from pros? The clothes they wear?
    oh damn
  • LateCom said:

i am able to tell them apart due to the apparent 'report your realm for not getting any item from this giveaway'
    also the level, the clothes, and any other features that a noob would have (demanding for items, complaining on petty stuff, reporting everything and anything that will not go their way etc etc.)

i dont care about alt accounts tbh. if your aim towards me is referring to the alts, then i dont really bother about that.
    also if you were to be an experienced enough player, you ca easily spot an alt than a newbie. just saying. its all about your experience and your level of smartness.

You just made yourself look like a wana be know it all. -_-
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited June 2018
    LateCom said:

i am able to tell them apart due to the apparent 'report your realm for not getting any item from this giveaway'
    also the level, the clothes, and any other features that a noob would have (demanding for items, complaining on petty stuff, reporting everything and anything that will not go their way etc etc.)

i dont care about alt accounts tbh. if your aim towards me is referring to the alts, then i dont really bother about that.
    also if you were to be an experienced enough player, you ca easily spot an alt than a newbie. just saying. its all about your experience and your level of smartness.

Not only noobs do that. Do you even know the meaning of noob? It means newbie. And newbie means new, not obnoxious. That's a big difference there, mate. Many new players aren't even that annoying...
    There are alot of newbies who are actually hardworking, and experienced players still beg.

Let me just clear it up for you.
    Newbie does NOT mean immature. If a player begs you to reset the prize machine, that player is NOT a noob, he is a BEGGAR. If that assumption is what you believe in then I have lost my respect for you.
  • edited June 2018
    If I could just pour gasoline on these type of threads and set them ablaze. Games as they get bigger have growing pains, it comes with the territory, smaller community equals less contaminates in the air simple maths. This is no reflection of the health of the game, CC has one of the most solid communities out there. Few games can you forge a group of friends who feel more than just like online sprites but REAL FAMILY. You chose your game experience and you work towards building a better game by contributing. It is all about the lens you chose to view.
  • LateCom said:

dont wanna spark an argument here but okay, sure you can rock your way and i rock mine.
    beggar < newbie < experienced player < pro

beggars are obnoxious,
    newbies are new
    sorry for being presumptious,
    i know thats not cool

beggars are pathetic,
    that part is true,
    but before you comment
    dont bite off more than you can chew.
    to sum it up, i would heed your advice motivation, for i know you are smart and more brilliant that i am for sure.

therefore i am going to revoke the statement i made which sparked these, as follows:

LateCom said:

and rephrase it, alter it into this in a mathematical form:

beggars < newbies
    newbies ≠ obnoxious
    newbies ≠ annoying
    newbies ≤ hard workers

also i will not be responding to any subsequent hate because i am going to be dabbing on you all
    While I do agree with most of what you said here, the only thing that's bugging me is that you're calling this drama.
    Debate ≠ Drama
    Nice rhymes by the way :)
  • LateCom said:

dont wanna spark an argument here but okay, sure you can rock your way and i rock mine.

beggars are obnoxious,
    newbies are new
    i know thats not cool

beggars are pathetic,
    that part is true,
    but before you comment
    to sum it up, i would heed your advice motivation, for i know you are smart and more brilliant that i am for sure.

therefore i am going to revoke the statement i made which sparked these, as follows:

LateCom said:

beggars < newbies
    newbies ≠ obnoxious
    newbies ≠ annoying
    newbies ≤ hard workers

also i will not be responding to any subsequent hate because i am going to be dabbing on you all
    While I do agree with most of what you said here, the only thing that's bugging me is that you're calling this drama.
    Debate ≠ Drama
    Very nice rhymes!
    And yeah, this ain’t drama :)
  • Coffeefreak87Coffeefreak87 Member
    edited June 2018
    people who trick other people for stuff is part of this type of game if u guys heard of graal they limited the trading to specific parts of the world and they tell u they cannot help u if u fall for any scams or tricks its completely up to you that's not saying they dont help with serious cases but all the stories i've heard in this game its mostly the players fault cc even has a whole realm and saying everywhere to help players get tricked less but no one reads it. just yesterday a player told me there red angels were scammed i asked him to explain the story and he literally told me he gave them to him cuz he felt bad for him its not a scam if u give it away sometimes u make a decision and u have to live with it. i do not believe the game is dying. if u have a problem about hollas and not enough games why dont u through ur own game instead of complaining not enough people do it i see tons and tons of hollas advertising there games

LateCom said:

beggars are obnoxious,
    newbies are new
    i know thats not cool

beggars are pathetic,
    that part is true,
    but before you comment

LateCom said:

beggars < newbies
    newbies ≠ obnoxious
    newbies ≠ annoying
    newbies ≤ hard workers

Debate ≠ Drama
    Very nice rhymes!
    And yeah, this ain’t drama :)
    when i was a noob i spent the first 20 levels getting to know the game i never begged anyone. i believe the low leveled players who beg like that are on alts u must take that into consideration as its obvious there just trying to get stuff for free. well if anyone reading this is one of those noob players its not a good way to play this game, so dont give items to beggars who are nagging you cuz once it stops working they will stop begging lots of players who play this game most likely played other games similar in some ways i've confronted beginners to learn they have a lot of stuff and there doing it cause there bored. so im saying aswell a begger is not a newbie a real newbie will play the game as it is not go out of the way and beg.

If I could just pour gasoline on these type of threads and set them ablaze. Games as they get bigger have growing pains, it comes with the territory, smaller community equals less contaminates in the air simple maths. This is no reflection of the health of the game, CC has one of the most solid communities out there. Few games can you forge a group of friends who feel more than just like online sprites but REAL FAMILY. You chose your game experience and you work towards building a better game by contributing. It is all about the lens you chose to view.

yes haha
    LateCom said:

id say some players are easier to tell there a alt but u cant know them all saying that you can tell any alt is poor judgment

• Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited June 2018
    LateCom said:

better than some people who are out there saying about stuff they dont even really know about.

So your saying your better than other people????
  • We have a good eco, the eco hasnt crashed. People still play, the devs are still making money from the game which lets them eat, and pay for the game. There for the game is still pretty alive.
  • We have a good eco, the eco hasnt crashed. People still play, the devs are still making money from the game which lets them eat, and pay for the game. There for the game is still pretty alive.

Agreed.