NEWS: Deep Forest Mine

JackFuryJackFury Member
edited June 2018 in General Chat
Anyone know what this is yet? The game just updated and here are the notes:
- Added support for additional Summer Event Items.
- Added deep forest mines.
- Re-introduced zoomed display for phones.

I already figured out the zooming, and it sounds like the Summer Lot items are gonna continue on. But what is a Deep Forest Mine? If you discover anything, post it on here! Let's figure this out as a community, it sounds exciting. I wonder if it works like a Cavern Mine :o
They have not implemented these new mines just yet, it will take a server restart. But when they add them, I wonder what they'll have :D I'm so excited

Comments

• I don’t quite like the zoomed display, cause the start menu and the mini menu with the report option have been cropped, looks cramped that way
  • Yes, Lucas, I have seen that other discussion. The point of this one is for people to post their findings.
  • JackFury said:

Yes, Lucas, I have seen that other discussion. The point of this one is for people to post their findings.
    Indeed, in other news, is there a way to control the zoom of the screen in cc now? If so, plz show me somebody, it would be highly appreciated
  • LiteRary said:

Just enter settings > tweaks. Enable or disable the zoom feature button.

It’s, not there?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    He can't on apple. Seems cos and I got our wires crossed on the zooming issue. He thought I had zoomed out Apple as well, but it had only affected Android devices.

So we're going to resubmit apple with 2 changes.

1) the zoom will stay in but ONLY if the tweak is enabled
    2) if the tweak is not enabled it will revert to how apple was before this last version
    3) the tweak will be added so it appears on both android and apple devices

this way apple people can used the zoomed in version if they prefer it or leave it off if not.
  • He can't on apple. Seems cos and I got our wires crossed on the zooming issue. He thought I had zoomed out Apple as well, but it had only affected Android devices.

So we're going to resubmit apple with 2 changes.

1) the zoom will stay in but ONLY if the tweak is enabled
    2) if the tweak is not enabled it will revert to how apple was before this last version
    3) the tweak will be added so it appears on both android and apple devices

this way apple people can used the zoomed in version if they prefer it or leave it off if not.

Can there a way to actually change the zoom, like in settings or by using your fingers to zoom in or out? Even if that’s not possible, it would be nice if you slightly changed the zoom so it wouldn’t crop the menus
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

Can there a way to actually change the zoom, like in settings or by using your fingers to zoom in or out? Even if that’s not possible, it would be nice if you slightly changed the zoom so it wouldn’t crop the menus

That's the long-term plan. Some zoom for playfield independent of ui size. But it's harder to implement so not too soon. The main reason I added the tweak was because some people weren't happy with the change to android so I wanted to give the option to go back to what they had. Apple wasn't intended to be changed but things happen :-)

• Can there a way to actually change the zoom, like in settings or by using your fingers to zoom in or out? Even if that’s not possible, it would be nice if you slightly changed the zoom so it wouldn’t crop the menus

That's the long-term plan. Some zoom for playfield independent of ui size. But it's harder to implement so not too soon. The main reason I added the tweak was because some people weren't happy with the change to android so I wanted to give the option to go back to what they had. Apple wasn't intended to be changed but things happen :-)
    Why thank you SirKew! Any chance you would remove the cropping at this time?
  • Boy, oh boy! Added support for additional summer items! The fishing rod might be of use later!