Questions

TOS states that we are not to advertise other websites in hollas. So why is it player are not only mentioning their YT site but winning a prize in CC is dependant on subscribing to their YT?

Doesn't this violate two of the TOS parts?

What do you think?

Did you even read the TOS?

Did you know you can scroll up/down in the TOS?

Comments

• 1- na 2- idk 3- na 4- na
  • YouTube isn't an unknown website and not linked to malicious activities. Plus, I've never seen someone put their YT Url in the hollas, so no matter. And up to them to chose any support for a giveaway / raffle / event. So no problem I guess.

YouTube can spread the game so that's beneficial for the game itself so...

Yup

Really? =O
  • YouTube isn't an unknown website and not linked to malicious activities. Plus, I've never seen someone put their YT Url in the hollas, so no matter. And up to them to chose any support for a giveaway / raffle / event. So no problem I guess.

YouTube can spread the game so that's beneficial for the game itself so...

Yup

Really? =O

The TOS doesn't say malicious sites, it says websites period. The holla does say the user name and YT which is another site regardless of not including a url. Also the TOS states we are not to trade items in other games and altho a subscription to their YT is not a game it is trading something on YT for something in CC.

"The chat bar and hollas exist so that players may communicate with each other. Spamming is repeatedly sending letters, messages, or nonsense, in a way that makes it difficult for other players to communicate. Spamming annoys other players and is considered bad behavior and could lead to a ban from the game. Posting messages to advertise products or websites would also be considered spamming."

Another thing, YT is not in and of itself malicious but if you subscribe to their channel you are giving personal info whether you know it or not. Then if their YT is used in CC you are inadvertently giving info on yourself in cc as the negotiation/trade is dependant on each other.

Yes YT is promoting CC but this is moot if other sites are not allowed in holla's. TOS should be rewritten to exclude YT from the no sites in holla's rule if CC wants this side stepped advertising.
  • LateCom said:

so what you're saying is that redeagle should stop all his giveaways etc etc and every single youtuber should stop what they're doing?
    you want to kill YT giveaways am i right?

I don’t think that’s what she wants, she just wants the TOS to be clear about these things
  • LateCom said:

so what you're saying is that redeagle should stop all his giveaways etc etc and every single youtuber should stop what they're doing?
    you want to kill YT giveaways am i right?

I don’t think that’s what she wants, she just wants the TOS to be clear about these things
    Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner lol. TOS should be clear and exclude YouTube from the no websites rule! Is that clear enough? This would only apply if CC wants the free advertisement.

I still think gain on YT is wrong if it is dependant on things in CC in exchange. This is the same as if the other site is Growtopia or another site.

In other words we follow the spirit of the law when it should be the letter of the law that we follow. If one rule should be followed, then all should be so as to be perfectly clear.

Likewise if something in the game is broken and costs cc $$ and gets fixed, all things broken should be fixed that cost qbee's $$ should be fixed as well. Don't you think that is fair?