is betting necesarry?

i was kind of thinking u had a bet thingy like u bet 100cubits in return u get 200c then if u lose u lose ur c its like a roulete....
u can bet max 100k something like that so we can get cubits easily and lose it easily.. also.. we should be able to bet items too like if we bet subvamp then we lose subvamp or we get 2subvamps back i hope u can add it
also i still have one suggestion
about the raffle can u do something like post it on forum
then we can see how many tokens we putted
and the chance of winning the raffle item..
i hope it will be updated in the future
sorry for bad english

Comments

• If you are talking about player-made betting games- this isn't allowed. See the rules & terms of service.

If you are talking about an in-game official mechanic for gambling... I don't think this will be allowed, nor would I support the implementation of such a feature. Gambling itself goes against the nature of the game, and there's really no need for it. Besides, people would be angry when they eventually lost their items/cubits. There would be no positive outcome for anyone involved.
  • m.maakinm.maakin Member
    edited June 2018
    Kirodashi said:

If you are talking about player-made betting games- this isn't allowed. See the rules & terms of service.

If you are talking about an in-game official mechanic for gambling... I don't think this will be allowed, nor would I support the implementation of such a feature. Gambling itself goes against the nature of the game, and there's really no need for it. Besides, people would be angry when they eventually lost their items/cubits. There would be no positive outcome for anyone involved.

bro do u know why i did comment and suggestions?? so cubiccastles will add this not player betting did u see anything that i typed player to player betting?
    also..
    theres a positive outcome if they will win .. xD.

• Unfortunately itll be something they could never implement as gambling of this nature is 18+ in nearly all countries worldwide. It can also create a gambling addition as some children are very easily swayed and could cause serious implications in the long run.