Hunted's mass production thread!

The HuntedThe Hunted Member
edited February 2016 in Trading Section
My plan is to make/mine a couple items which are either hard to get, easy but annoying to get, or easy but tedious to get in great numbers. I might not have everything in stock yet, but I can make them. This is the list of items I am ready to craft/mine in huge numbers. Keep note that I will ONLY accept cubits. Contact me however you like, but preferably in-game.

Minerals/other

Silver, Iron and gold (2 per cubit). Stock: about 1500 silver, 1250 gold, 800 iron.
Trunks: all types of trunks are 1 per cubit. Stocks: low, but I'll get to it very soon.

Parkour/building

Lava: 2 per cubit. Stock: ~50. Will mine it soon.
Mecho Spikes/Accelo rings: Both 1 per 25 cubits. Currently have no accelos, but 12 of both types of spike.
(RED!) Fadey foam: 1.5 cubits per can rounded up. I wanted to sell for 2 cubits but I'll have some mercy.

Materials:

Glue: 1 per 2 cubits.
Varnish: 1 per 3 cubits.
Steel Gear: 1 per 5 cubits.
Gizmo: 1 per 5 cubits.
Magnet: 1 per 10 cubits.

This is the list of things I want to craft/sell, but if you want me to make something else, I will consider it, and when I do, sell it for a price I decide (which won't be high).

Comments

• The HuntedThe Hunted Member
    edited February 2016
    lucaaa795 said:

My order:
    20k rubber for 3.5kc

Sorry, but the amount is too high and the payment is too low, but I can get you some rubber in lower amounts multiple times for... 2 per cubit.
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I love build, so I Always need a lot of resourses.
    I would gladly pay 300c for 1k redflowers, or dead trees
  • zpinol said:

I love build, so I Always need a lot of resourses.
    I would gladly pay 300c for 1k redflowers, or dead trees

Added. I'll get to it at once.
  • I'd like to order 200 fadey foams for 300c.