Hello again, and many things to say before disappearing again.

BlakedBlaked Member
edited June 2018 in Community

Maybe you remember me, or do not know me, or maybe you remember me but reluctantly.
I am an old player, who made chiptune of tribute, and some other things.
Anyway, I'm here to make a long explanation of the absence, origin, stuff, and I declare right now that there are both negative and positive things, and much of what I will say is really hard, but without falling into the offensive, although if someone feels offended I'm sorry, but for some reason that only you know made you feel that way. so wrap up your belt and bring your snacks.

At first I entered the game as a therapy, I had gone through interpersonal relationships that ended too badly, and I thought that socializing in any way with non-habitual people would be good, and therefore, in a certain way it was. I met people in a more personal way, and to this day I still have some contact with them even though many of us are no longer part of CC.
Well, time passed, things were becoming concrete, I was getting more material content, and at the same time I received information from the players, not personal, not identity, it was their behavior pattern.
So then I could know who were minors, adolescents, or adults, even if it was not the exact thing, it was an approximation.
The good point was that I could adjust to his way of seeing the world, or a little bit, and the bad point was that I speak a neutral English with which I do not know how they are taking me, I do not know if they have seen me aggressive , with ego raised, or very relaxed, or as some say, a "snob".
Interacting superficially is good and bad, there is no commitment, but you ignore what the other may perceive. I tried all the time to find a middle point, and that's when I began to notice things that, as they say, are behind the scenes of a colorful virtual world.
And like in the real world, the negative social points took all the credit. I know, you can not generalize something, but you can not deny that there are certain rotten eggs either. I will not point to anyone because it is not the point, but anyway I will tell the world that I perceived and it was a personal reason why I decided to get away as best I could. The world, in a minority that I perceived, was somewhat toxic. People who feel the ego raised by having special treatment or becoming famous, hypocrisy, stabbing in the back, and victimization.
All these things went unnoticed and were so subjective, that they are not a reason for reports, and that is what they take advantage of to continue doing it, and the sad reality is that by using "ignore" or blocking those people, it will not prevent the fact that they continue hurting, it happened to me, of people who had close "positive" contact and I have no idea why it turns out that poisons are thrown away, and no, I do not talk about children, what they do are not tantrums, they are teenagers and older players, in my age. Even now they do it, to me and maybe to others, the reason I do not know. Those same people report the minimodding and they themselves are a minimodding, but as I said before, they do everything so subjective that they get away with it.
I also think that nobody would be comfortable playing in a place where there is a socialization of this type and that these "guys" come to harass you just for wanting to feel superior, not because of the material in the game, but because of their own ego.
It is a piece of the world too desperate and tired of having to endure, and let's be honest, none of us like to be a martyr, and it is a piece of the world that I wanted to get rid of in the end. I do not think to tolerate this kind of things and I know that they have no real solution because they are always taken personally.
And having enough time, it's time to let go of everything.

I did not want this to look like an accusation, at least I want this to be known to exist and to continue to happen.
The reality is hard.

Now the other reasons to leave this. I have a professional career and I was getting pretty bad, I had to focus as much as possible. In addition, I started projects with Indie developers, and I had to practice more with chiptune and pixelart.
Remember the post about XenoBot ?, well, that was part of.
As you may have noticed, the biggest activity I had was in the Activity section.
 I appreciate the support of the users who knew me, and sorry for that hype I did, the game was too advanced and was lost by the decomposed hard drive, in short, I'm restarting things, but more cautiously and slower.
In addition, there were other very cool games that I wanted to try, there are still some that remain pending (Steam almost leaves me bankrupt).

Well, personal stuff finally.

In the end, it may be that if I have done inappropriate things (although I do not think what I have done is worse than what they do), that I have not really noticed, but they also do not clarify what happened and that communication does not work. My perception of the world can not be better, because my specialty is to see everything bad and expose it as it is. And this goes especially for those who are of legal age, communication is important, if something bothers you about someone, you should tell them without hints and you should tell them what it is, but you should also know how to receive when others tell you what bothers them about you. We are adults.

I hope you do not go through the same thing, do not be afraid of the world, but be cautious and know how to defend yourself, because certain things can not be "punished" legally.

Thanks again, to the players and staff members who supported me, and I was too lucky to meet them. I hope they have a good time in the game, as it should always be.
CC is a great game, it should not be overshadowed by this kind of things.

See you soon, or maybe not.

Comments

• *takes a deep breath* I am not built to read massive paragraphs due to a really short attention span. I deserve a gold medal, thank you thank you *bows*.

Bye Blake may you have safe travels into your journey of life! I have only had generally positive experiences in this game and I wish you had the same. I don't know who you are but I do care ^_^! Sad to see people leave.