Hello Im kind of a new player in cc

Hello c:
I Am from pixel worlds (If you havent heard of it, you Should try it)

I am Sieggy But in cc i am SieggyPP. you can add me If you want
So i just won a Beach umbrella, even though Im a newbie i got a good start with it.

So.. Y’know What i Can do with the umbrella? C:

Comments

• Hello Sieggy! Welcome to CC and congratulations on winning! Be careful of people though when selling items, get an answer from many sources on the price because people will not always have your best interest in mind. It is common for prize winners to essentially be robbed by a greedy person who lures them into selling for well under the price. Just as a note the rainbow umbrella due to it not being a wearable and a deco even though it is rare sadly does not have much value under 20k. As for the precise price I am unable to give it to you because with fifty more umbrellas being released it will further lower the price and we have yet to see the stable price as of this comment.
  • Hello Sieggy! Welcome to CC and congratulations on winning! Be careful of people though when selling items, get an answer from many sources on the price because people will not always have your best interest in mind. It is common for prize winners to essentially be robbed by a greedy person who lures them into selling for well under the price. Just as a note the rainbow umbrella due to it not being a wearable and a deco even though it is rare sadly does not have much value under 20k. As for the precise price I am unable to give it to you because with fifty more umbrellas being released it will further lower the price and we have yet to see the stable price as of this comment.

Aight Thanks!