Help me to choose :P

So yea soon (I hope soon) I'll buy realm to make shop BUT idk what name? How it will look like? What size?...
So I need ur help!
Of Course I have a lot plans to do... To buy some expespnsive clothes... Vends.. Pets...
But I can't choose how will look my shop...
I don't want my shop's name to be my ig name that's bit boring so I want shop's name pretty like with signs * or others... Or none.. But I need pretty, cool name for my shop...
Now size.. I don't want it to be too big (would need to work a lot and need to get many Vends) or too small (won't fit anything) like 40x40 too big and 18x18 too small xDd so yea...
Now about design so I want it to be used maybe marables or fancy floor or pixels xDd or other stuff (that not hard to make XDDD)
I want my shop to look pretty, cool, adorable and like comfortable (however u spell it xd) BUT I don't want my shop to be "DRAMMA" I mean I don't need like fountains or something like that, shop would be simple and bootiful, cuz now when someone enter to my shop while I'm doing something I'm like : damn it evils shop XD
So that would be nice if someone would help to choose
P.S. I don't want to be very very colorful just nah I want like accents (maybe black color cuz in every my room u can find black color)
And if I would choose one of u that gave me best idea.. I might give some c maybe 1k or something idk or if I will like from one person names idea I'll give some c then from other person other idea... I hope u understand XD (might not)
I'll give c after I'll get realm even if not built cuz I need to buy some stuff well I guess that will be soon if I will start to work bit harder XDD
IM WAITING FOR UR IDEAS!!!!

Comments