Login tokens and Recubes Revamp?

VelvetlotusVelvetlotus Member
edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Is nobody else really, REALLY fed up with those stupid game tokens where only ONE PRIZE is awarded to ONE PLAYER and ONCE PER MONTH out of potentially millions of players?

I think they're really lame.

What would be cool would be a gashapon style machine so that there is still only one rare per month per person but you can still get a prize once a day for using your coin rather than being disappointed every time the winner is announced.

Also the recube rehydrated cube prizes are usually lame - always worthless stuff people can just craft.

I have posted loads of ideas for new items that could potentially replace them - like exclusive new weather stamps, building blocks, furniture, pets, clothing items and other decorations.

Comments

• I think what CC was like before events or the raffle, there were almost never any events rare and far between. I am grateful for the current system. Sadly with the system you are proposing it would saturate the market and devalue items to the point where they would not be that great to win. One of the things that makes winning the raffles and events fun is you can get something potentially worth a good amount of cubits. Currently as it stands the raffles/events have already taken a heavy toll on the CC market. I do not think further agitating the festering sore would make for a better addition. It is pretty neat I have a chance to win something worth serious dough by just sticking a free golden coin into a box.

• There are millions of accounts made. Whether or not they are all active is irrelevant, they can still contribute to lowering chances of winning per person of one prize per month. It's a really lame login bonus when you compare it to other online games. As for the abuse people already do that with a bazillion accounts with the stupid coin anyway...

How would it devalue rares if there's still only one being distributed per month? I never said to give every guy and his dog a rare, I simply stated a chance of winning but with a potential other prize - like exclusive booby prize items that cannot be crafted. Not necessarily purely clothing either, what about decorations, keys to a limited time rare mine, toys like a bubble wand, clacker, pinwheel, hand held flag... Those are just a few of my ideas, pretty sure people could come out with more.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited June 2018
    well, most of these games may pay more, but they also have limits, such as DLCs, VIPs, etc..
    cc has none of such limits..

There are millions of accounts made. Whether or not they are all active is irrelevant, they can still contribute to lowering chances of winning per person of one prize per month. It's a really lame login bonus when you compare it to other online games. As for the abuse people already do that with a bazillion accounts with the stupid coin anyway...

How would it devalue rares if there's still only one being distributed per month? I never said to give every guy and his dog a rare, I simply stated a chance of winning but with a potential other prize - like exclusive booby prize items that cannot be crafted. Not necessarily purely clothing either, what about decorations, keys to a limited time rare mine, toys like a bubble wand, clacker, pinwheel, hand held flag... Those are just a few of my ideas, pretty sure people could come out with more.

• We have already been seen the lowering of rares with the raffles and events. I am not going to list every item but take Dinos, they were around 90k but have gone down to around 70k. The items being raffled out has not helped the market.
  • We have already been seen the lowering of rares with the raffles and events. I am not going to list every item but take Dinos, they were around 90k but have gone down to around 70k. The items being raffled out has not helped the market.

The dinosaur heads have dropped because of the Jurassic Park event a few weeks back, nothing to do with the raffle.

Besides, rares still need to be distributed somehow or eventually they could go extinct.

I don't find it a good part of the game either when someone has paid a lot less cubits and charges the earth back because something has become stupidly rare - if they're willing to sell it obviously its not something they really like and its a really sad thing to do when other people would use it. The rarity and value in cubits doesn't always make something cool or what everyone wants contrary to belief. Its the actual item itself and how people would like to use it.