Change the rarest prize in raffle machine! Don't put umbrella in!

I just can't accept the fact that some random guy/girl can grab it for free with 1 Raffle Token.
=> 1 Token = All the time and efford we (Me and 49 other egg hunters) have put in will be wasted...

Please reconsider! Why not choosing Krampus, Halo or Great Orthodox? (Haven't seen this in Easter packs)
Or at least, fix the chance for having them! 0.01% is my opinion.

P/S: If I knew this before, I wouldn't spend days and nights hunting 8700+ eggs...

Comments

• edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wurfino said:

Well, I know how you feel that the item will be more available ingame more rather than just 25, But it's just 1 winner which means 1 Umbrella, which won't really matter I guess.
    And it's a raffle, there's a 50/50 chance on winning.

Edit,
    And plus, It's already been said that the rarest prize is the Umbrella which if the admins would change the prize, More players will complain that they changed the prize to Krampus Mask or something which they were hoping for an umbrella.

50/50? Seems more like 1/10000 to me

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    As much as I want to agree... I think it would be better if someone else had a chance getting the umbrella. Cause there are some people who almost made top 50 but just couldn't get enough eggs to win, so I think it would be nice for them to have another shot at winning one. Or even if a low level gets the prize I would rather see them get it and be so happy they break their device >:O! (xD)

-Wolfie
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Sorry.. but i'm happy to see an umbrella in the raffle. And hope to see more.
    Not everyone had time available to collect an insane amount of eggs. Fair is fair.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    BJDware said:

Sorry.. but i'm happy to see an umbrella in the raffle. And hope to see more.
    Not everyone had time available to collect an insane amount of eggs. Fair is fair.

I 100% agree. I myself didn't collect a lot of eggs because I had a lot of school work. So adding a umbrella into the raffle makes perfect sense to me. And if you knew about this raffle, you wouldn't have received your umbrella you got from the event.