Problem with the Realm "GUM Vending Mall"

Sir. JigsawSir. Jigsaw Member
edited June 2018 in Bug Reports
Ok so, I'm just doing my usual resource shopping until i get to GUM Vending Mall because they have good resources there. I went in and suddenly its all laggy (Probably due to all the items in vends, etc).
After that i went over to a vend and then suddenly i lost connection. I thought "Hm, probably my connection was down or something" So i reconnected into the game and found myself in the Overworld which was unusual.
I went back into the lobby and went back into the realm again to get the item that i wanted. Suddenly the same thing happened again
(Gosh, i sound like I'm writing a story lol)
I thought to myself that this is really weird because this didn't happen before. Now, i reconnected and found myself, yet again, in the Overworld. Again, i went back into the realm and guess what. I lost connection for the THIRD TIME!

I don't know if its the realm, phone or wifi that is causing this to happen but it's really annoying lel. My phone is usually really bad with CC cause it lags alot but not loose connection like this ._.

Anyway, if anyone has any solutions to fix this then please let me know! Thankyou~

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I believe the game automatically does this to prevent accounts from becoming inaccessible due to bad devices or connection.
    Whenever CC has trouble loading or maintaining certain realms, it will force crash (especially on my iPad, as it's very old). When I would attempt to log back in, if it had too much trouble loading the realm I was in, it would just put me back into the overworld.
    I think it's the game's way of telling you you're trying too hard :P
  • This happened to me also. I don't know why does that happen, but it's probably done automaticly by the server to minimise that lag. You will most likely be disconnected automaticly until the lag disappeares or is minimised.
  • I believe the game automatically does this to prevent accounts from becoming inaccessible due to bad devices or connection.
    Whenever CC has trouble loading or maintaining certain realms, it will force crash (especially on my iPad, as it's very old). When I would attempt to log back in, if it had too much trouble loading the realm I was in, it would just put me back into the overworld.
    I think it's the game's way of telling you you're trying too hard :P

Ooh i understand now! Thankyou!

But luckily it stopped now so, please close this discussion ;P
This discussion has been closed.