Your shops rated!

flamerockflamerock Member
edited July 2018 in Player Events & Creations
I am doing a shop rater. All you have to do is this.

1. Make sure your shop has items in it
2. Make sure it's open to everyone
3. Comment here your shops name.

One important thing.

You must be able to take criticism, I may say that your shop is overpriced, so please accept that.

Also someone tell me if their shop does become over price

Top 3 shops
Spoiler:

1. Goatz
2. Honey Bomb-Tale Shop
3. Peanut Mall

Honourable mentions
Spoiler:

- Planet store
- Har Har Market
- Zoddy's Vending Market
- Ironic Market
- GUM Vending mall
- Cubic Trading Centre
-N/A
-N/A
-N/A
-N/A

This may promote your shop :)

(If this thread gets popular)

Comments

• AroeAroe Member
    Are recommendations allowed?

I myself have not completed the final stages of construction in my shop, but I’ve been around the Overworld and have seen many that’ve caught my four eyes.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    I do not have a shop atm, but one of my favorites is Peaut Mall. 8/10 on prices, and good items for sale.
  • Aroe said:

Are recommendations allowed?

I myself have not completed the final stages of construction in my shop, but I’ve been around the Overworld and have seen many that’ve caught my four eyes.

Yes, I will allow recommendations as this is for the community, not just me.

I do not have a shop atm, but one of my favorites is Peaut Mall. 8/10 on prices, and good items for sale.

Like you said, it's a 7 or 8 out of 10. Many great items, howe very nothing really caught my eye as being cheap. However it is the 1st one so it gets 1st place.
  • Bump!

STILL LOOKING FOR SHOPS!
  • Honey Bomb-Tale Shop :P (Unfinished)
  • pirate vends fully restocked I made it check it out I think itll knock out peanut mall :P
  • Honey Bomb-Tale Shop :P (Unfinished)

Don't have permission to enter...
    Ahmad09 said:

pirate vends fully restocked I made it check it out I think itll knock out peanut mall :P

Only 3 items and only 1 has price set on it
  • lmao I hollad 3 times and ppl bought da stuff @Flamerock
  • StevilStevil Member
    Shop name: Goatz
    Currently not selling many rares cause i'm saving up to get 100k...for no actual reason
  • Stevil said:

Currently not selling many rares cause i'm saving up to get 100k...for no actual reason

A pretty good shop, for sculpts pixels....the shop overall is weak for good prices in hats, and is average to slightly overprice. I'm going to put you in 2nd out of the 2.
  • StevilStevil Member
    Flamerock said:

Stevil said:

A pretty good shop, for sculpts pixels....the shop overall is weak for good prices in hats, and is average to slightly overprice. I'm going to put you in 2nd out of the 2.
    Thanks! I changed some of the prices now.
  • Mad Dog Gamer's Shop
  • Flamerock said:

Honey Bomb-Tale Shop :P (Unfinished)

Don't have permission to enter...
    Ahmad09 said:

pirate vends fully restocked I made it check it out I think itll knock out peanut mall :P

Only 3 items and only 1 has price set on it
    unlocked
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    My shop is called Ironic Market right now it doesn’t have much items but I will fill in some days :P
  • flamerockflamerock Member
    edited June 2018
    Stevil said:

Flamerock said:

Stevil said:

Glad you changed it, I'm moving you up to spot No.1 , just remember occasionally I will revisit shops to see if they're always cheap.

So far so good, I see potential in the shop, especially with how cheap it is. Although there are no hats, it's still worthy of 2nd place.
    Sir. Epic said:

My shop is called Ironic Market right now it doesn’t have much items but I will fill in some days :P

Decent shop, however compared to the rest of the shops on the list it's the most expensive. Srry epic but currently your last.

Mad Dog Gamer's Shop

2 items -_-
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    Flamerock said:

Stevil said:

Flamerock said:

Stevil said:

Glad you changed it, I'm moving you up to spot No.1 , just remember occasionally I will revisit shops to see if they're always cheap.

So far so good, I see potential in the shop, especially with how cheap it is. Although there are no hats, it's still worthy of 2nd place.
    Sir. Epic said:

Decent shop, however compared to the rest of the shops on the list it's the most expensive. Srry epic but currently your last.
    That is because my nub friend put the prices :v
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Metallic Market
    XD
  • Mad Dog Gamer's Shop. In the middle of a new layout! If you have any snow, pine trunk or tops that would help out!!
  • GUM Vending Mall
    This shop is meant to be the everyone’s shop, with services that will make other players involved in the mall such as selling stuff to us, selling stuff in a rental plot or buying our stuff!
  • Hey guys, will be stopping for 3 days, I'm on holiday and the wifi is horrible...so I will continue then
  • 7 days later......
  • Metallic Market
    XD

Honestly, it's overpriced. Srry pixel. As of this update ur 2nd last.

GUM Vending Mall
    This shop is meant to be the everyone’s shop, with services that will make other players involved in the mall such as selling stuff to us, selling stuff in a rental plot or buying our stuff!

I'm only including what you sell. And it's even more overpriced. Srry.

Mad Dog Gamer's Shop. In the middle of a new layout! If you have any snow, pine trunk or tops that would help out!!

Now it's 4 items xD
  • I have a great shop coming soon!
  • Flamerock said:

Metallic Market
    XD

Honestly, it's overpriced. Srry pixel. As of this update ur 2nd last.

GUM Vending Mall

I'm only including what you sell. And it's even more overpriced. Srry.

Mad Dog Gamer's Shop. In the middle of a new layout! If you have any snow, pine trunk or tops that would help out!!

Now it's 4 items xD
    I went out of stock fast.
  • Planet Store (Located in Aspen)
  • Uredist said:

Planet Store (Located in Aspen)

Like the peanut mall, your shop isn't the best on prices. Nothing got my eye as being cheap except half hearth t-shirt, and some things were overprice, however it's still worthy of 4th.
    LateCom said:

Cubic Trading Centre

(i know its laggy but deal with it)

The lag isn't the hardest part to deal with.
    Many items are just so overpriced, not trying to be rude but there was nothing cheap in the shop.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Dayum Overpriced X_X I agree XD but it sells
  • Dayum Overpriced X_X I agree XD but it sells

Especially when you're one of the most popular non-mod players on CC :p
  • Zoddy's Vending Market
  • LateCom said:

the most popular non-mod is red xD

I said one of the most popular >_<
    *Zoddy* said:

Zoddy's Vending Market

Same problem with many others, Nothings cheap, and some stuff are over priced. Putting you in 5th