Buying Teddy

I‘m playing this game for 3 years + and I‘m still searching for the ‚real‘ name. I would rlly like to name myself Teddy , without any marks etc. but sadly its already taken since 3 years and I never saw anyone with the name. I would buy the original Teddy name for 500.000c. It coulf be like mods does...just overname theirselves. The real Teddy probaly never comes online again so pls...lemme buy this name;/

Comments

• just name urself *teddy*
  • Buying / trading accounts is illegal.
  • edited June 2018
    Name yourself Teddy with a space before and after ;)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Buying / trading accounts is illegal.

He wants to buy the name itself not the account. Simply using nametags to give other players the name.
  • Buying / trading accounts is illegal.

He wants to buy the name itself not the account. Simply using nametags to give other players the name.
    It's still risky though. I wouldn't recommend it at all. Though if that's what he wants then okay...
  • teddzteddz Member
    Lol the guy with the name Teddy is gone for over 3 years....was more like I wanted to ask support and not to buy it from the player itself <.>
    Name yourself something like *Teddy* or put a space before and after? Be creative. Maybe it can be Teddy something? WildTeddy, Teddy Bear etc
  • Name yourself something like *Teddy* or put a space before and after? Be creative. Maybe it can be Teddy something? WildTeddy, Teddy Bear etc

hmmmm you be creative and name yourself spongebob
  • DjedoDjedo Member

Name yourself something like *Teddy* or put a space before and after? Be creative. Maybe it can be Teddy something? WildTeddy, Teddy Bear etc

I whink OP said that he wants to pay 500000 NOT to have any *P$"#)?)!"#(!)%$!"#=) !$(!X*** _:;*

Djedo said:

I whink OP said that he wants to pay 500000 NOT to have any *P$"#)?)!"#(!)%$!"#=) !$(!X*** _:;*

I know that... I'm saying instead of paying 500k for a name he probably won't find, has he considered putting something before his name or after...