The Value of Work

There is value in you! Develop a work ethic in CC that can be used to get the things you want in the game. Then you can apply this work ethic to get a real job and maybe even have money to buy cubits to get more in the game.

I try to explain how I got all the things I have in CC and most players just see that I have and want me to give because 'I am rich'. The richness I possess is within me not what possessions I own.

You will only feel happy to have what you have when you put the time and work into it. Buying low and selling high does get you c but it leave a scar on you knowing you got over on someone to buy it so low and again for selling it so high. Yes there is profit in that but what does it profit a qbee to gain the whole world, yet lose their soul.

I meet a lot of players and very few are willing to follow my example, but the ones that do are so happy for having put the time in and reap their own rewards.

Things players need/want are found in their holla's. Watch them and strive to provide those items. It can be sand, cotton, rubber, stone, coal, iron, trunks, water, oil and so much more. A lot of the items can be made to farm at your realm. Then with profits, expand (buy rooms) so you have room for more. I watch holla's because I can't add friends in CC but if you can just think of all the people in your network you can help by providing for them and get your reward that way. I say reward and not cubits here because not all rewards are monetary, some are just the good feeling of being needed. If someone wants to pay more than you think the items are worth, sell at your lower price as this builds character and it is an admirable trait.

Please share your 'like' successes for all to learn by so that the game can grow as a positive community and steer away from the ways of the scammer. There are so many positions to choose from like builder, crafter, farmer and miner and each can work together to make life easier.

Yes, it is just a game and why should you have to work in it? Well, you will have to work in real life soon so why not learn here first and have fun while learning.

Comments

• edited June 2018
    What a wonderful and well written thread ^_^!

It is so important for us to work towards a better game together. Help friends with boring tasks like laying dirt, help friends mine, help friends build, working together we make the game more enjoyable :)!
  • Thanks!

My 'like' successes. I don't understand but my favorite thing to do is build!!! XD
  • Great words from a great Q-Bee
  • Flamerock said:

Great words from a great Q-Bee

I agree. ^-^