Cosmic Snail - my snail art & comic!

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited June 2018 in Art
I have been busy drawing snails! (and feeding a baby bird. Check the bottom picture if you wanna see the bird)
Anyway this is some of my art:

Please give me your feedback, tips or suggestions :) I want tips so I can improve!!

And here's the bird

@CosmicSnail

Comments

• Nice art!
  • I have been busy drawing snails! (and feeding a baby bird. Check the bottom picture if you wanna see the bird)

Please give me your feedback, tips or suggestions :) I want tips so I can improve!!

And here's the bird

@CosmicSnail

;0; i would never believe there would be another snail lover! And me getting art! OOOOO AND THE COMIC. I'm ded. Amazing just amazing.
  • I have been busy drawing snails! (and feeding a baby bird. Check the bottom picture if you wanna see the bird)

And here's the bird

@CosmicSnail

;0; i would never believe there would be another snail lover! And me getting art! OOOOO AND THE COMIC. I'm ded. Amazing just amazing.
    :D thank yoouuu!! I loovveee snails :D Anyone who rejects snails are clearly out of their minds! >:O

And here's the bird

@CosmicSnail

:D thank yoouuu!! I loovveee snails :D Anyone who rejects snails are clearly out of their minds! >:O
    O TRUE
  • should have been a twig though xD but I didnt knew you can draw layk dat !!! naisuuu!!!
  • kurt... said:

should have been a twig though xD but I didnt knew you can draw layk dat !!! naisuuu!!!

/0\ o me a stick! No u