Should I go into photography?

Da FarmerDa Farmer Member
I do not know if I am good at taking good pictures at the right time. I would like to try photography out but I do not know if I am good or not. I put in 2 sample pictures. Be honest people. I do not overly care if you say that I am a bad picture taker.
Please comment below.

Comments

• looks good , its steady, neat , and calming , but its a bit empty... but it's still good, there's still something in the picture that makes me feel uneasy , it would be nice if you used the light source but that's fine , that is just my opinion

and its a yes , but try to make your picture ... understanding... mmm how can I say this?
    i don't exactly feel the picture's emotion... but but! you will soon understand it! its still good.... I sound so rude ;-; .... sorry if that is just my criticism , I'm not trying to sound rude ;-;
  • Yes, the scenery is good but the lighting is a bit off. Try taking them at sunset or sunrise, and editing them afterward in something like Photoshop. If you're asking if you should take up photography for a hobby, then yes! It's a lot of fun. If you're asking if you should do it for a career, well, only you can answer that. In order to make it a career you have to have a lot of experience, practice, and good photos under your belt. It takes a lot of effort but it's fun :)
  • Try a different angle to catch our attention. All I see is empty. But taking if from the ground would add a hole level. Maybe add a subject.
  • Yeah look for where the light is coming from then try to find the best angle