Release raffle boxes to the public

I think that the Devi should make coins that can be used for regular raffles and people can buy raffle boxes and have raffles for items

Comments

• MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016
    Prize Dispensers do their jobs pretty well already and they're used to make the player-made events immediate.
    Raffle's are like lotteries, they take time to build up people to participate.

Raffles boxes could end up being another way to scam the system for the fact that (again) raffles take days-weeks to even months. it'd be an easy scam 'n' run or a waste of the tokens.
    No offense but I don't know how dependable some of the community would be to keep the hype and other players interested in their raffle event.

Don't take my comment as rude.
    I just don't want to see this community become nothing but an open-door way for scammers. I've been in this community for quite awhile and it's saddening to see a player quit because fell victim to a scam. :/

@Hinter had a game event in his realm that was kind of like a "lucky winner system".

Pick Da Number. It was a little vague but had the same qualities as a raffle.
    Signs were placed ahead of time with a number on it. Guess close enough to the number or have it be Spot on to win prizes. It was quite fun.
  • The guestbook giveaway is a similar event to the raffle. All you have to do is choose a number beforehand, and then have people sign the guestbook.
    Only thing is that it limits it to 100 players, if you are expecting more o-o
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I think this is a neat idea, but it would be hard to actually implement I think. It would have to be programmed so that it isn't possible to scam with it, which in itself would be difficult. Plus, now there are two separate boxes that register as one raffle, and that would have to be changed if it was made available to the public.
    As much as I would love something like this to plan events, it doesn't seem realistic at this point because there are some pretty dishonest qbees out there.
  • A token,
    Some cubits or token
    Insert Raffle Item.
    Lets say....
    Krampoos!
    500k per raffle =
    Like the perk thing or clan thing.
    "Newbie has joined the raffle!"
    Then when you end it. The random prize will be givin to the random player.
    Or, they can just take it out if they wanna just change it. But they don't get the cubits. The people who joined get thd cubits.
    And you the scammer that failed gets there krampus back