2 Suggestions

1. I think there should be more development on blocks and buildables rather than just the Cosmetic side, eg hats and wearables.
I think we are often limited with creativity with what we've got and should have more added, like more of a range of blocks.

2. I also think that access to cubic castles files should be harder/impossible to access.
Right now we've got open files hence the spoilers which can really do your nut in.

Please Concider these Suggestions and comment what you think :)

Comments

• 1. ya

2. Steam version, so the files will always be in the same place.. And up to people to spoil themselves or not =)
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    #1) I'd love to see more sets of items with the building blocks. I used to play a game that would have full sets of building blocks, furniture, and decorations.

For example, the sets typically included the following blocks (probably more, but this is what I remember):
    Building blocks:
    Base block/foundation; Brick block/wall; Step block; Column block; Column header block; Arch; Roof / Tiles; Door; Window
    Furniture blocks:
    Table; Chair; Bed; Sofa; Curtains/Banners; Various lamps - wall, ceiling, post; Shelves; Chests; Dressers
    Outdoor Decorations:
    Mailbox; Fence; Gate; Pathway; Sign

And they had various types of sets - Light Wood, Grey Stone, Desert/Sandstone, White Marble, Forest (Dark wood), Dark Stone, Mystic/Spooky, etc.

You could then build a house or realm using one set of blocks for a nice consistent look or mix between multiple sets for a more unique look.

Right now the blocks for CC are very inconsistent...you get some that seem like they started to build out sets like the various stone, wood, sand, and sandstone blocks but there is no consistency across the sets. Very frustrating when you want to build a unified looking area and realize that there isn't a block (like steps or columns) that matches your theme...so you end up having to tear out the whole thing and start over.

I'd also like to see more options to use the dyes to change the colors of the various blocks. I'd really like to see more than just red and blue sofas, and just the pink oriental carpeting. I'd like to see stone tables and chairs as well as more stuff with the marble.

#2) No comment.