Cubit farming

Yahsyn_gamingYahsyn_gaming Member
edited June 2018 in General Chat
Admins if your listening to me now I was just wondering if you could possibly make a more efficient way to get cubits. Like certain blocks could give u a big amount or something like that. Please think about it.

Comments

• Mods can't do anything about coding. But admins can =)

And why not, idk
  • Yahsyn_gamingYahsyn_gaming Member
    edited June 2018
    I mentd admin XD sorry for my lack of knowledge
  • Ment*
  • Actually, you can make cubits quite easily and you can farm them! Focus on your refuge farm for a while until you feel like your crop production is good, then sell your crops to other players for cubits. You can sell them for some pretty good profits! If you can afford Hollas and couple vending machines, you're all set! Here are the prices to sell them for:
    Tomatoes: 1c each
    Potatoes: 2c each
    Corn: 3 or 4c each
    Eggplant: 5c each
    Wheat: 6 or 7c each
    I recommend corn, since it only takes 2 days to grow on quality soil and makes the best profits. Just drop them in vending machines (make sure you split them into stacks) and do a holla or two :)
  • JackFury said:

Actually, you can make cubits quite easily and you can farm them! Focus on your refuge farm for a while until you feel like your crop production is good, then sell your crops to other players for cubits. You can sell them for some pretty good profits! If you can afford Hollas and couple vending machines, you're all set! Here are the prices to sell them for:
    I recommend corn, since it only takes 2 days to grow on quality soil and makes the best profits. Just drop them in vending machines (make sure you split them into stacks) and do a holla or two :)

What about carrots?
  • JackFury said:

Actually, you can make cubits quite easily and you can farm them! Focus on your refuge farm for a while until you feel like your crop production is good, then sell your crops to other players for cubits. You can sell them for some pretty good profits! If you can afford Hollas and couple vending machines, you're all set! Here are the prices to sell them for:

What about carrots?
    And pumpkins?
  • JackFury said:

What about carrots?
    And pumpkins?
    Guys those are limited edition crops from packs. How the heck would a player with not much money get those? That doesn't make any sense >.>
  • JackFury said:

JackFury said:

What about carrots?
    And pumpkins?
    Guys those are limited edition crops from packs. How the heck would a player with not much money get those? That doesn't make any sense >.>
    They are? I'm confused...
  • b3achyb3achy Member

There are already plenty of ways to get cubits for free. This is a very generous game compared to others that I've played. However, you do have to work for them, and it's already easy enough to get them.
    1) Mining - when you mine, you get free cubits. The more you mine, the more cubits you will get. Pick the right perks to increase the cubits drops and to mine faster to get them more quickly.
    2) Daily quests - do them to get 50 free cubits each day. If you do them every day for a month, you'll have ~1500 cubits.
    3) Sell things - start with a register and find people to buy the resources that you mine. If you don't make much money that way, after a month of daily quests you can graduate and purchase a set of vending machines. Easiest way is to gather needed resources (hint, builders LOVE stone) and sell them. Gathering is free in the mines, so everything you sell is pure profit. If you use the forums to post your shop, it is free compared to wasting 500c / holla. You won't make huge amounts of money fast selling resources, but it is a very stable and consistent income. Over time you may want to graduate to selling clothing items as that is where the 'big' cubits are...but you have to be pretty good at marketing too. I prefer the slow steady pace of selling resources in vends myself (I can usually make up to 8K-15K / month if I restock my shop twice a week).
    3a) Sell farm crops as mentioned above by JackFury.
    3b) Sell crafted items.
    4) If you have a mobile, do the tapjoy offers to get free cubits.
  • b3achy said:

There are already plenty of ways to get cubits for free. This is a very generous game compared to others that I've played. However, you do have to work for them, and it's already easy enough to get them.
    1) Mining - when you mine, you get free cubits. The more you mine, the more cubits you will get. Pick the right perks to increase the cubits drops and to mine faster to get them more quickly.
    2) Daily quests - do them to get 50 free cubits each day. If you do them every day for a month, you'll have ~1500 cubits.
    3) Sell things - start with a register and find people to buy the resources that you mine. If you don't make much money that way, after a month of daily quests you can graduate and purchase a set of vending machines. Easiest way is to gather needed resources (hint, builders LOVE stone) and sell them. Gathering is free in the mines, so everything you sell is pure profit. If you use the forums to post your shop, it is free compared to wasting 500c / holla. You won't make huge amounts of money fast selling resources, but it is a very stable and consistent income. Over time you may want to graduate to selling clothing items as that is where the 'big' cubits are...but you have to be pretty good at marketing too. I prefer the slow steady pace of selling resources in vends myself (I can usually make up to 8K-15K / month if I restock my shop twice a week).
    3a) Sell farm crops as mentioned above by JackFury.
    3b) Sell crafted items.
    4) If you have a mobile, do the tapjoy offers to get free cubits.

Exactly. The thing about Cubic Castles that sets it apart from other games is that you have to be creative to earn cubits. You use this organ inside your head and you think (crazy, right?) of ways to earn cubits. There doesn't have to be a straightforward method to earning cubits. Be inegnuitive. Plan things. Find ways to earn them. Your efforts will pay off.
  • CC isnt like pixel worlds were certan blocks give you more c.
  • Mining to sell resources pays real well for me at least. I mine boulders and place them in my realm, then get more, bust the ones I placed earlier, then place and get more. That way you get cubits and exp for each cycle. Then when you are done, sell the stone you get. I have a great buyer but i'm sure there are many who buy at fair prices.

I hate how this game teaches to buy low and sell high and profit from someone else's loss. The most valuable thing in cc to me is me and my time and the effort I put in. I get rewarded real well for these.
  • CC isnt like pixel worlds were certan blocks give you more c.

That is what this thread is about...
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited June 2018
    Intimate said:

Mining to sell resources pays real well for me at least. I mine boulders and place them in my realm, then get more, bust the ones I placed earlier, then place and get more. That way you get cubits and exp for each cycle. Then when you are done, sell the stone you get. I have a great buyer but i'm sure there are many who buy at fair prices.

I hate how this game teaches to buy low and sell high and profit from someone else's loss. The most valuable thing in cc to me is me and my time and the effort I put in. I get rewarded real well for these.

Good point on the XP harvesting of boulders...much smarter than placing half blocks which so many recommend, as they will give you resources too.

BTW, harvesting mountain boulders will give you both stone and coal. More resources for your efforts. ;)

I've started to use boulders if I think I'm going to tear out the area (like for my farming plot spacing for the small sprinklers while waiting until I can afford to replace with large sprinklers and replace the four corners with farm soil), so that I get the stone/coal resources for reselling.
  • b3achy said:

Intimate said:

Mining to sell resources pays real well for me at least. I mine boulders and place them in my realm, then get more, bust the ones I placed earlier, then place and get more. That way you get cubits and exp for each cycle. Then when you are done, sell the stone you get. I have a great buyer but i'm sure there are many who buy at fair prices.

Good point on the XP harvesting of boulders...much smarter than placing half blocks which so many recommend, as they will give you resources too.

BTW, harvesting mountain boulders will give you both stone and coal. More resources for your efforts. ;)

I've started to use boulders if I think I'm going to tear out the area (like for my farming plot spacing for the small sprinklers while waiting until I can afford to replace with large sprinklers and replace the four corners with farm soil), so that I get the stone/coal resources for reselling.
    I do farm mountain boulders when I need coal but the desert boulders drop 3 to 5 stone and the mountain boulders only drop 1 to 3 stone and 1 to 3 coal. This is quite a difference when you sell stone and only use coal in forges or don't sell many coal.

Source: cubiccastles.wikia.com
  • Haha LateCom, such a character.