close

qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
edited July 2018 in Help Requests
close

Comments

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited June 2018
    6. Restrictions. Your permission to use Cubic Castles is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:

20.engage in any behaviour that is contrary to the 'spirit of the game' as defined by Cosmic Cow in its sole discretion. This includes the use of multiple characters or accounts to undermine or spy on competing parties, or to otherwise manipulate the game environment.

http://www.cubiccastles.com/terms_of_service.php
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited June 2018
    As long as you don't use alts to bypass any loopholes / abuse the system like getting free hats with madhatter or pharoahs. You can get perma banned for that, but if that isn't what you're after then theres nothing to worry about I guess.

Edit: Welp, I guess Superx beat me to it xD
  • i just use them for daily cubic quest xd,what should i do
  • i just use them for daily cubic quest xd,what should i do

That is probably not allowed as they are being used to get free c
  • GoldbusterGoldbuster Member
    edited June 2018
    I use my alt for storage before
    Now that i have 30+ Cabinets i dont use it much
    Now i use my alts the smart way
    I can tell anyone that if they accidentally banned me in a game i can use my alt to tell the owner to unban then use main again
  • Well,it only has done that due to people that can get free stuff and scam others.
  • Well,it only has done that due to people that can get free stuff and scam others.

???
    What?