U think ur good at parcour?!?!?!!?!

I created a VERY hard parcour called The Rage Wall of Death. It is a unique style of parcour that I've never seen before. Don't say it isn't posible because 2 people including me have beaten it. If u can beat this u r the parcour master. Also while your at it grab a prize at the top and try to speed run it. I might add a prize for the fastest time completed!!!!!

Comments

• Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited June 2018
    easy and is parkour *
  • I am not very good at parkour but I excel at spelling. :)
  • Intimate said:

I am not very good at parkour but I excel at spelling. :)

Not everybody is a native english speaker, Intimate.
    If you're insulting other people's english while not being able to speak atleast 3 languages fluently then you're an idiot of monumental proportions.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Intimate said:

If you're insulting other people's english while not being able to speak atleast 3 languages fluently then you're an idiot of monumental proportions.
    Before you call someone an idiot, you might want to check up on the words intimate used in the first place.

Intimate did not speak about people who are not native speaking english.
    Intimate also did not speak about other languages at all.
    Seriously, how did you come up with that in the first place. No-one was speaking about spelling mistakes nor did intimate made any spelling corrections anywhere here.

The only thing he did was say he is no good at parkour but is very good at spelling.

You are the one who made the mistake by making the assumption(i repeat assumption) that he intended to insult anyone.
    Your assumption is based on 4 words he said and i quote "i excel at spelling"... Where in those words do you see an insult to people who are not native english nor know multiple languages??? Where do you see that?
    You call him insulting and an idiot, but the only one i see who acts offensive here is you by making that statement in the first place.

I just wanted you to know how very annoyed i am with your comment.
  • scorto7 said:

Intimate said:

Before you call someone an idiot, you might want to check up on the words intimate used in the first place.

Intimate did not speak about people who are not native speaking english.
    Intimate also did not speak about other languages at all.
    Seriously, how did you come up with that in the first place. No-one was speaking about spelling mistakes nor did intimate made any spelling corrections anywhere here.

The only thing he did was say he is no good at parkour but is very good at spelling.

You are the one who made the mistake by making the assumption(i repeat assumption) that he intended to insult anyone.
    Your assumption is based on 4 words he said and i quote "i excel at spelling"... Where in those words do you see an insult to people who are not native english nor know multiple languages??? Where do you see that?
    You call him insulting and an idiot, but the only one i see who acts offensive here is you by making that statement in the first place.

I just wanted you to know how very annoyed i am with your comment.
    Damn well said scorto
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    *cough* off topic.
  • Ok I made a post about “parkour” u happy now, and now the whole section is a English lesson LOL