Is this a hacker.

This person just acted strangely. He did all kinds a weird stuff. I just want to know if this person is moding or hacking in some way or fashion.https://youtu.be/KTL41tlytsY
He does crazy things he also said something about he can also hack himself to get perm. I just want to warn everyone out there.

Comments

• I'm having a hard time knowing if you're actually afraid of him being a hacker or wanting to ruin his reputation.
  • I'm having a hard time knowing if you're actually afraid of him being a hacker or wanting to ruin his reputation.

No he is a lvl 4 so I don't think he has one. And he said so himself in one of the pictures that he was a hacker.
  • Da FarmerDa Farmer Member
    edited June 2018
    LateCom said:

erm
    i dont see anything in the picture that makes him a hacker other than him saying it

Did you click the link sorry it is kinda hidden. My profile has both videos on youtube.
  • Da Farmer said:

I'm having a hard time knowing if you're actually afraid of him being a hacker or wanting to ruin his reputation.

No he is a lvl 4 so I don't think he has one. And he said so himself in one of the pictures that he was a hacker.
    Remember when players kept holla-ing "Mute me" or "Ban me".
    It could very well be a similar case.
  • Da Farmer said:

I'm having a hard time knowing if you're actually afraid of him being a hacker or wanting to ruin his reputation.

Remember when players kept holla-ing "Mute me" or "Ban me".
    It could very well be a similar case.
    I guess. Just ban them anyways they broke the rules I think for at least using third party software.
  • how did he disappear ...
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Prob just some glitches you seen, and he's bluffing on hacking himself for perm.
  • Prob just some glitches you seen, and he's bluffing on hacking himself for perm.

That was my realm and he has no perm. The videos show that he probably wasn't glitching but who knows.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Contact support if you suspect some one of hacking.
This discussion has been closed.