Make the backpack usefull instead of being cosmetic only, please read Cubic Castles,

My suggestion is that I always need more room in my inventory, the backpack is the answer, it would be nice if it could add 2 more lines of storage in my inventory, I have 3 lines of inventory space taken up by markers of my favorite vendor shops and realms to go to quickly, I also have in my inventory the essentials like my tractor, farmers almanac, glass blocks, bombs, torches, the black crystals for creating markers at new shops, and a few other things, then when I go mining my inventory fills up quickly, then I have 2 choices, throw some stuff away or leave my good mining spot to go unload to my storage, this would be a great solution to running out of inventory space, make the backpack add 2 lines of extra storage in our inventory, thanks, captcavy

Comments

• I like the idea but I don’t like how it takes up wing slot
  • iKONICiKONIC Member

I like the idea but I don’t like how it takes up wing slot

But it does make sense since backpacks are supposed to be worn at the back.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    Alredy a inventory adder perk but could be cool +0
  • We don't need it just get some chests and get a storage room or realm lol
  • +1! I reallylike this idea! But @moo567 is right, but if your going to mine a bunch of materials, sounds really useful!
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    I have full perks and a storage area...as a miner, I'd agree that I'd love to have more inventory slots so I don't have to keep jumping back to my storage room to empty my inventory before moving onto the next mine.
  • +1 I agree!! Somehow it would be cool if it held something!
  • but it would block your whole screen doe ;-;
  • How about something like this:
    When you pull up your inventory, it shows maximum 4 rows of inventory slots, but you can scroll down to see the rest. A scoll bar may be added cause swiping the inventory results in "dragging" an item. (I hope you get my point, can't really elaborate it)
    And we can have more packrat perks...
  • No we don't need this we have chests
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    moo567 said:

No we don't need this we have chests

You can't carry chests with you and access items in them.

I agree I have plenty of storage with chests, but I often don't have enough inventory on my QBee when I'm out and about in the world, especially for things like mining and building.
  • why u still need planty of inventory if it will add more 2 spaces it will be too high for us to see the screen. As my experience if you trade and get your item below its alread hard. and what if you will add more 2 slots? the full inventory and slowing will be useless if that so. sry -1 for me
  • lol i suggested that feauture on my Suggestion list