Button Size - Suggestion

Hello, I'm here today to suggest something developers should add.
This suggestion is "Change button resolution on devices," well I had this idea why a person was complaining about the buttons being too large on his device.

Why add this option?
It would be great to add this option, because many people who have small devices could play better.

But if I changed the resolution of the buttons would all be the same size?
No, It could have how to adjust the resolution of each button.

And if even with this option, not solve anything?
So the only way would be to buy a new larger device.

This was the suggestion, thank you very much CreepuB#3051 for complaining!
bug.PNG 12.1K

Comments

• +1 dude I complained like 1000 times
  • Ahmad09 said:

+1 dude I complained like 1000 times

=D
  • I literally wanted to throw my tablet cause THE BUTTONS WERE SO SMOL I COULDNT EVEN MOVE PROPERLY ANYMORE!
  • There is going to be one
    its not out yet
  • I literally wanted to throw my tablet cause THE BUTTONS WERE SO SMOL I COULDNT EVEN MOVE PROPERLY ANYMORE!

There is going to be one
    its not out yet

=P

Kiro is queen, but you can be #QueenToBe. I can't believe the "My buttons are too small!!!!". I hate you all! Jk. Ummmm, this was already said by a developer, that there would be an option to change it in he next update (Better be soon!). The Castle In The Sky was way too hard with tiny buttons. It was flat out torture.
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited June 2018
    +1
    I play CC on a Samsung J1 2016... One of the smallest phones. And with the smaller controls, my bad parkouring experience has gotten even worse. I can't even hit the jump button... I keep misclicking the wand button instead.

SirNino said:

This was the suggestion, thank you very much CreepuB#3051 for complaining!
    Lmao
  • xD
  • I hugely agree lol
  • +1, in the last update they fixed my ui, which is nice, but they also shrank the buttons and i can barely press them.
  • =P