Space_Fetus's Murder Mystery: Who did you pick?

Who do you think was the murderer? And why?

Comments

• Teressa Green, since her hair is in the shears.
    Although I found all clues tho.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    179 people believe he stabbed himself in the back crawled to the lobby and laid down and died ^^
    I had a lot of fun with this one.
  • The Chef, Cause me being my stupid self said to myself. Fiona and Teresa would be the one Space would want us to pick
  • The Chef as well, it's sign delivered a clear message about what happened.. But it wasn't true XD
  • I voted Evie Trowler. I found all clues except for the shears under the bed. Wow. I guess after seeing the shears were gone, it would have made more sense to look for where they went....
  • The chef, something was suspicious around that knife...
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I voted Teresa Green, because her bed had the only T.G. name and I couldn't find her anywhere. Thought it was the wife until I discovered the very obvious letter from Fiona, confessing she did it. And the fact that Space took time to mention a hairbrush with Fiona's hair made me think he was showing that the blonde hair at the crime scene was planted. I knew Paul was upset with his father, but figured his love for his father was probably enough to keep him from killing him. He expresses regret that his father is gone because they used to play together. Teresa, on the other hand, only bears anger and jealousy. She was already trying to steal vases, if I remember correctly.
  • edited June 2018
    I didnt want to spend a long time to find all clues so after 30 minutes I guessed Evie Trowler
  • A few minutes and I came up with Teressa probably because of the key.
  • I thought teressa was framed and that Paul was the murderer. Anything could have happened
  • edited June 2018
    I voted teressa just because I couldnt find her anywhere and I also found the key under her bed.
  • The Chief. He got up early enough to murder Mr.Peter (was that the duds name? XD)
  • I voted fiona lol
  • I voted Teressa. She was pretty obvious once you found the note in the garden. I was surprised at how many people fell for the forged note that was supposedly from Fiona.
  • *Teresa not Teressa lmfao
  • Kirodashi said:

*Teresa not Teressa lmfao

Honey check It before you make yourself look like a fool correcting others
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I chose Teressa. Once I found all the clues it just seemed like she had the biggest motive. She was in love with Paul and Mr Peter's caught them and fired her so she was probably pretty angry with him. She wasn't very careful in how she did things like leaving the key in the room below her bed and she left her own brown hair on the shears. Plus, I couldn't find her anywhere which seemed suspicious. I guess Paul will have to visit her in prison if he can forgive her for killing his father...if they can find her.
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited June 2018

Kirodashi said:

that’s how the name is spelt traditionally: I didn’t do the event lolol

it’s a Hispanic name iirc and I’ve never seen it spelt Teressa~ sorry if I offended you hun :)
  • Kirodashi said:

Kirodashi said:

that’s how the name is spelt traditionally: I didn’t do the event lolol

it’s a Hispanic name iirc and I’ve never seen it spelt Teressa~ sorry if I offended you hun :)
    Ya didn't and wot my family or well I haven't seen it like that but sometimes a little context is helpful
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I chose Teressa because:

- She had the keys to the shed, and there was no sign of forced entry, and the gardener said he saw a female.

- The note was obviously forged (that and I thought that if Space was going to put us through a good hour or so of clues just to end it with a obvious note at the end saying who did it, then I deserve to be wrong.

- The brown hair on the murder weapon
  • The wife was probably so beautiful for the chef and the gardener to like her ;-;... tssk tsk having feelings for a married woman
  • Paul peters
    I had no time to search more because of my lack of wifi and my data was running out
  • Yo I thought T.G meant The Gardener so I picked him... ;-;
  • Yo I thought T.G meant The Gardener so I picked him... ;-;

Biggest oof of the century, I never thought about that..

• I dont know who were the suspects and where are they :0
    And the acronyms on the letters :Q:

I just randomly picked a door :D
  • Teresa Green, I thought the clues pointed towards them.
  • b3achyb3achy Member

I chose Teressa because:

- She had the keys to the shed, and there was no sign of forced entry, and the gardener said he saw a female.

- The note was obviously forged (that and I thought that if Space was going to put us through a good hour or so of clues just to end it with a obvious note at the end saying who did it, then I deserve to be wrong.

- The brown hair on the murder weapon

^^^^ These were my primary reasons also...though I have to admit before I found the servants room with the names on the beds, I was wondering if TG stood for "The Gardener" also. I'm still wondering where the Chef sleeps though...clearly he's not in the servants quarters as it was all gals, and the butler didn't have an extra bed in his room. Guessing he wasn't a live-in chef...though him being in the kitchen hanging out with the wife late at night was intriguing. Wouldn't have been surprised to see a bed in the cellar for him, but I didn't see one down there.