Veil’s Legacy

Veil of RaVeil of Ra Member
edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Here’s some suggestions for future new items and events.

Sherlock
Who doesnt want to be a detective? Well my deductions are, only few people are interested with this kind of thing. To be exact 13% of them dreamed to be a detective while the 20% wants to be a detective because it’s just.. cool.

New items! Sherlock!
Deer stalker hat - makes you feel a real crime solver.
Magnifique glass (hand attachment) - searching for clues!?
Trench coat - there’s no detective wearing a blue shirt!
1900’s automotive - ah yes our get away car, but running without solving the problem was never been a choice!
Sherlock’s pile of unsolved crimes - just a decoration, a messy decoration.
Laboratory Apparatus - not a decoration, sometimes chemistry helps you to solve a crime ya know.
221b Baker ST. Sign board - The name is Sherlock Holmes, and the address is 221b Baker Street.
Sherlock and The apprentice chair deco - we’re not gonna talk unless you sit in our front and explain your problem.

Deep Sea
Oxygen? Nah, explore the ground sea floor and see what’s sleeping for a thousand years! Naga, murlocs, the megalodon and yes our very own monster, The krakken!

New items! Treasures from the Deep Sea!
Tail of the siren (wing attachment) - Can i sing now like a real siren?
Naga’s crown - A Queen’s crown, sun shape hmmm strange.
Fins (hand attachments) - ohhh how cool is this, now i can swim!
Slardar’s crown - agh moss but still shiny tho.
Poseidon’s fork - where’s my spoon?
Octopus hand (both hand attachment) - wait this one came from the krakken right? Ewgh.

New crafting recipe! Combine any deep sea sand to water in able to make a colored water! Green, blue and red!
New pet! A sea turtle?!! How cute is that!

I just came back to my beloved game Cubic Castles, I will post some of my ideas again next time.